Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the worldwide jury is still out on this one. We've done it to death (no pun intended) and should draw a line under it. Just to say that, after numerous trials here in UK, it's been dropped as a possible cure. 

Did you read all of my comments, probably not or you would have noticed that I mentioned that more than once it has been used successfully as a treatment, and in the last comment mentioned not a cure. Of course you can believe what you want, but thousands of lives have been saved since it was first discovered as a treatment which was many years ago for those other health conditions, just like it has been successfully used in treating covid19 with some people, I didn't mentioning anything about all people that it has been tried on, but I did mention that while it has been used successfully on some people, it was not on others because everyones body chemistry is different. There's been too many people that just decided there was something wrong with considering it as a treatment option for some people just because Trump was the first one who ever mentioned anything about it being tried and used as a treatment or because it's not an actual vaccine that would be more in line of being considered a cure rather than a treatment. The mainstream media and even many in some of the scientific and medical fields have tried to suppress the evidence supporting that it does work as a treatment with some people just because it was something that Trump mentioned first as well.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Did you read all of my comments, probably not or you would have noticed that I mentioned that more than once it has been used successfully as a treatment, and in the last comment mentioned not a cure. Believe what you wants but thousands of lives have been saved since it was first discovered as a treatment which was many years ago, just like it has been successfully used in treating covid19 with some people, I didn't mentioning anything about all people that it has been tried on, but I did mention that while it has been used successfully on some people, it was not on others because everyones body chemistry is different. Theres been too many people that just decided there was something wrong with considering it as a treatment option for some people just because Trump was the first one who ever mentioned anything about it being tried and used as a treatment or because it's not an actual vaccine that would be more in line of being considered a cure rather than a treatment. The mainstream media and even many in some of the scientific and medical fields have tried to suppress the evidence supporting that it does work as a treatment with some people just because it was something that Trump mentioned first as well.

You are trying to communicate with an indoctrinated moron. He will never accept anything you say no matter how many facts you present, and no matter how much documentation you provide for those facts. 

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. it was tried for people in desparate shape but found to be useless for covid19.

Your full of it. There was multiple cases where people were in very bad shape to a point of not having much more time left if their health conditions continued deteriating, that were administered some doses of combinations hydroxichloriquine and erythromicin, who made what doctors considered and described as remarkable and unbelievable recoveries within 24 to 48 hours. There were news videos of some of the cases out and should still be if the ridiculously idiotic media haven't pulled them down.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hydroxychloroquine is most effective as a treatment for covid-19 in the early stages of the disease, not with people who are in desperate shape.

no it isn't! except in dr bonespur's mind (or ass since they are the same)!

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Your full of it. There was multiple cases where people were in very bad shape to a point of not having much more time left if their health conditions continued deteriating, that were administered some doses of combinations hydroxichloriquine and erythromicin who made what doctors considered and called remarkable and unbelievable recoveries within 24 to 48 hour There were news videos of some of the cases out and should still be if the ridiculously idiotic media haven't pulled them down.

i see that you have moved to fantasyland with the others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are trying to communicate with an indoctrinated moron. He will never accept anything you say no matter how many facts you present, and no matter how much documentation you provide for those facts. 

that's right. he was trying to communicate with you but accidentally clicked on the wrong post.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i see that you have moved to fantasyland with the others.

No but if you'll kindly wake up to some actual and genuinely real wokeness, you might realize how little of common sense you make sometimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

no it isn't! except in dr bonespur's mind (or ass since they are the same)!

Keep on making a fool of yourself by displaying your limited intellect. I love it. Better go back to posting videos since your mind has nothing to add to this conversation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't start him off on that shit again Golf...😏

At the end of the day he's deserved to contract Covid because of his flippant and blase handling of the pandemic from day 1. No excuses...end of...although I'm sure Ridge has a perfectly good explanation...:dodgy:

IMO No one deserves to contract Covid---

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Keep on making a fool of yourself by displaying your limited intellect. I love it. Better go back to posting videos since your mind has nothing to add to this conversation.

yet you keep quoting me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1