B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June)

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What I was agreeing to was for Gina and Hedgehog to go live in Gina's house, NOT to add Hedgehog's name to the RLC tenant list.  I guess I should have made myself more clear!!

Glad you love all the rest of the tenants then, because for me, Gina is one of the few still interesting girls. She has explored a true relationship on camera, with both passion and fighting, that has made her quite alot more interesting than any of her previous stays.

P.S. Hedgehogs are pretty cute animals. 🦔

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Glad you love all the rest of the tenants then, because for me, Gina is one of the few still interesting girls. She has explored a true relationship on camera, with both passion and fighting, that has made her quite alot more interesting than any of her previous stays.

P.S. Hedgehogs are pretty cute animals. 🦔

Cast_Lambert_big.jpg

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apparently Babi and Ginger had synchronised bating a little earlier...Obviously that lit up the forum...😏

It's very apparent when you can see how it's affected the forum that people are tired of it and ready for a change!!  RLC is in dyer needs of some fresh faces for the viewers.

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's very apparent when you can see how it's affected the forum that people are tired of it and ready for a change!!  RLC is in dyer needs of some fresh faces for the viewers.

That was my point...😁

Today, Gina has joined the 400-day club, where she and Irma are the only ones

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Irma 468
Gina 400
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Blair 303

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Today, Gina has joined the 400-day club, where she and Irma are the only ones

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Irma 468
Gina 400
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Blair 303

It's about time RLC sends their asses back home.  Their long past their Expiry Dates now the Mold is creeping in.   accrues fast food GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1