B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

On 6/13/2020 at 12:12 AM, miscvoyeur said:

Geez, Fiora's bf is really awful at sex.

She is tutoring him. Its so funny to watch.. she gently tells him  "here there now do this take me this way " quite funny to watch but he is slowly getting it. :biggrin:Fiora  daaaayum 

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

She is tutoring him. Its so funny to watch.. she gently tells him  "here there now do this take me this way " quite funny to watch but he is slowly getting it. :biggrin:Fiora  daaaayum 

Thanks. Knowing that, it does make it more interesting.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

"Olivia's guy" in B2 with Fiora

well she was rubbing her bare pussy on him on the balcony at one point the other night, cant blame him for going for the trifecta and getting all three girls that were in the apt hell play his cards right could even get the threesome afterall a drunk mimi is up for most anything 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

anyone remember when curley was having sex with ulyana? i just watched it back and at the end i heard someone else having sex in the other room. does anyone know who it was

It was Just Ulyana having sex...It definitely wasn't Fiora because she was pissed as hell and told the boys off, Olivia & Mimi were sleeping and Gina stormed out of the apartment......

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It was Just Ulyana having sex...It definitely wasn't Fiora because she was pissed as hell and told the boys off, Olivia & Mimi were sleeping and Gina stormed out of the apartment......

agree

6 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

that's how I read it

• Haha 1