Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Raul, I DISAGREE
Assumptions and more assumptions ....
You don't know if it was the same boy who made the marks on the neck or not ...
As for Paul, they ended before those events you are referring to ...
A question Raul: how could Paul have seen her video with Malia, if our internet has not worked in Russia since last November, by Putin's decree (this was reported internationally) and that is why the RLC closed the apartments in Russia, or not?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Raul, I DISAGREE
Assunzioni e altre assunzioni ....
Non sai se è stato lo stesso ragazzo a fare i segni sul collo o no ...
Quanto a Paul, sono finiti prima di quegli eventi a cui ti riferisci .. .
domanda a Raul: come poteva Paolo aver visto il suo video con Malia, se il nostro internet non ha funzionato in Russia dallo scorso novembre, con decreto di Putin (questo è stato segnalato a livello internazionale) ed è per questo che l'RLC ha chiuso gli appartamenti in Russia, o no ?

altri siti voyeur, hanno appartamenti in Russia ancora attivi, e poi esistono i VPN per poter guardare siti oscurati nel proprio paese

I must admit that Leora surprised me today .... although Leora confided to Malia that the guy had invited her to spend two days together on her birthday weekend, I thought it would be this or the next ... so yesterday , when I saw her leaving with only her cell phone and a mask in her hand, I didn't expect her to be gone for two days ....
Leora, who puts so much care into her makeup, going out without the case, toothbrush and other underwear, makes me think that maybe she herself was taken by surprise ....

What's worse than a night without Leora ??? .... two nights without Leora ..... ahahahah

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lewis said:

I must admit that Leora surprised me today .... although Leora confided to Malia that the guy had invited her to spend two days together on her birthday weekend, I thought it would be this or the next ... so yesterday , when I saw her leaving with only her cell phone and a mask in her hand, I didn't expect her to be gone for two days ....
Leora, who puts so much care into her makeup, going out without the case, toothbrush and other underwear, makes me think that maybe she herself was taken by surprise ....

What's worse than a night without Leora ??? .... two nights without Leora ..... ahahahah

it could be this weekend and next weekend

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1