Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

33 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u might have to wait till monday if his parents are away for the weekend

MALIA, darling you'll need to go shopping and buy lots on bruise cream.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, p4design said:

Ok, but all I'm saying is that there was sarcasm in your humor, and that even though the sarcasm may not have been directed at him, it still may have been the cause of offense on Mike's part. Just my opinion.

can we please move on.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :
il y a 45 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

MALIA, darling you'll need to go shopping and buy lots on bruise cream.

Docteur ça se verra tout simplement à sa démarche ...

Just to change the subject, man this is one tough crowd when it comes to Malia.  Fortunately because of one kind soul I have been able to finally see Malia and to be honest, I kind of like the whole Cleopatra vibe she's bringing to the party.  What I don't understand is why doesn't everyone like her or at least get on her side for her doing exactly what she was brought to Prague to do.  What is she not doing to gain more support from the hardcore Leora fans??  Anyway, just my thoughts from what I've been reading on subject matter Malia.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Because I can 🤣

You suggested we move on when clearly the argument was over. So your 2 cents was unnecessary. And, as I'm sure you will reply to this, clearly you did not mean what you originally stated. Prove me wrong and shut up.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, p4design said:

You suggested we move on when clearly the argument was over. So your 2 cents was unnecessary. And, as I'm sure you will reply to this, clearly you did not mean what you originally stated. Prove me wrong and shut up.

Sadly you have proved jimbo's point. Really bad move on your part. Right back at you, you really need to stop and I tried to save you from yourself but you had to take it to far. Think about why I said it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sadly you have proved jimbo's point. Really bad move on your part. Right back at you, you really need to stop and I tried to save you from yourself but you had to take it to far. Think about why I said it.

Sadly, you proved me right, hypocrite.

• Like 1