Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just to change the subject, man this is one tough crowd when it comes to Malia.  Fortunately because of one kind sole I have been able to finally see Malia and to be honest, I kind of like the whole Cleopatra vibe she's bringing to the party.  What I don't understand is why doesn't everyone like her or at least get on her side for her doing exactly what she was brought to Prague to do.  What is she not doing to gain more support from the hardcore Leora fans??  Anyway, just my thoughts from what I've been reading on subject matter Malia.

I don't bother to watch Malia HF, not because I don't like her or appreciate the effort she put's in to compensate for Leora's absence, but solely because she doesn't excite me. That  doesn't mean she is unworthy or unwatchable though...I have only ever watched  RLC for Leora, never look at another apartment, can't be bothered. If Leora is nor around then I do other things...Its the way I am. Having said that, I have no problem watching Leora with Malia in bed or wherever, but if Leora is not in the equation then it's not for me.

But!! Fair play to Malia, She is really on a hiding to nothing, as it is a poison chalice trying to fill the mighty Leora's shoe's....😸

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't bother to watch Malia HF, not because I don't like her or appreciate the effort she put's in to compensate for Leora's absence, but solely because she doesn't excite me. That  doesn't mean she is unworthy or unwatchable though...I have only ever watched  RLC for Leora, never look at another apartment, can't be bothered. If Leora is nor around then I do other things...Its the way I am. Having said that, I have no problem watching Leora with Malia in bed or wherever, but if Leora is not in the equation then it's not for me.

But!! Fair play to Malia, She is really on a hiding to nothing, as it is a poison chalice trying to fill the mighty Leora's shoe's....😸

Fair enough Jimbo, I didn't realize that you only watched Leora and I must admit, that is total dedication!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

out of respect to you I'm trying to calm you down.

No your not. You make some insulting, cryptic, and hypocritical comment about about me and you say your trying to calm me down.  Heed you own original suggestion and move one. You're only showing what a hypocrite you are.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, p4design said:

No your not. You make some insulting, cryptic, and hypocritical comment about about me and you say your trying to calm me down.  Heed you own original suggestion and move one. You're only showing what a hypocrite you are.

You are being judged my your words, I only had good intentions but sadly for you only made it worse for yourself.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You are being judged my your words, I only had good intentions but sadly for you only made it worse for yourself.  

I have no idea what you're talking about. Good intentions? Lies. Shut up hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, p4design said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Good intentions? Lies. Shut up hypocrite.

Again, I give up on you.

• Like 1