Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the roses arrived friday and i posted saturday 2 days ago

Sorry about the confusion, my original answer was to Mike...which was also wrong....I thought he was referring to the yellow and white peonies that arrived earlier in the week......If I did the same with you Wooders78 then I do most humbly apologise....I certainly know the difference between red roses and yellow/ white peonies...lol

PS..Mike...I apologise! I was confused with what you were implying....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If it's anything like my misses it always falls on any special day or when when go away!!! Remembering her birthday is soon.

Not being an alarmist, but on her birthday last year the apartment went under maintenance and she never came back for two months.....🙀😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I've had this discussion with someone before, but "favourite" is the spelt English way not the American way. If you look at an English Dictionary then compare it with an American English Dictionary thousands of words are spelt differently.  

Favourite is English ...favorite is 'Murcan (or illiterate if you wish) 😁

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry about the confusion, my original answer was to Mike...which was also wrong....I thought he was referring to the yellow and white peonies that arrived earlier in the week......If I did the same with you Wooders78 then I do most humbly apologise....I certainly know the difference between red roses and yellow/ white peonies...lol

PS..Mike...I apologise! I was confused with what you were implying....

its no big deal, just i was a florist for years and i just doubted myself lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1