Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

4 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

De t'entendre chanter en francais hum quel délice... Je t'attends...

C vrai que ca fait chaud au coeur. Merci, j'avais manqué ce bout la.

28 minutes ago, RdKing said:

OMG I hate to admit that I agree with you. I rarely watch the other apartments

Maybe RLC should put up a disclaimer when you tune into her apartment. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, domi500 said:

Was ist das für ein e scheiss Wohnung geworden !!!!!!!!Da müsste mann ja Geld für beckommen anstelle welsches zu bezahlen !!!! entweder ist die Wohnung denn ganzen Tag leer oder die sind am schlafen oder am Chatten !!!!! Was für eine veraschung jetz ist sie geld am kasieren und in einem mit ihrem neuen Stesche am schreiben !!!!

Google translate could not make this understandable.  Could you break it down for me?

8 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Google translate could not make this understandable.  Could you break it down for me?

What a shitty apartment it has become !!!!!!!! You would have to pay for it instead of paying for it !!!! either the apartment is empty all day or they are sleeping or chatting !!!!! What an incineration now she is collecting money and writing with her new stick in one !!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I think Leora and Malia have you brainwashed.

No Sir. It is my favourite and that is all that matters to me. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

What a shitty apartment it has become !!!!!!!! You would have to pay for it instead of paying for it !!!! either the apartment is empty all day or they are sleeping or chatting !!!!! What an incineration now she is collecting money and writing with her new stick in one !!!!

Yea that is pretty much what doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

Si vous n'aimez pas l'appart de Leora vous avez le droit. Je peux vous suggérer un vaste choix d'appartement appartenant a reallifecam qui sont très orgiaque ou les filles se pissent dessus, s'enculent, se mange à 2 à 3 à 4 et qui dès qu'un homme passe se l'enfourne dans tous les trous,,, Vous avez le choix regardé les écrans et vous cliquez dessus. Ma Leora, notre Leora se garde une petite quand à partager son sexe avec n'importe qui qui passe...