Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

43 minutes ago, RdKing said:

It"s you. Most of the speculation comes from you although not negative but clearly adulation from you and a few other lost souls here who think they have all the answers and have no respect of others opinions so they gang bang on others like immature bullies completely blinded by their adoration for the pseudo queen of masturbation. As far as I know this is a general Malia and Leora topic and not Malia and Leora adoration topic. You ask for respect and you donèt even realize how disrespectful you are yourself.

do everybody a favor and go walk in traffic and make a nice exit splash. 

you can stay .. you are funny, which does not mean that I take you seriously but that aside 😇

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Aww that was such a sweet little moment!! Leora saw that there was something on either Malia's eyelash or eyelid and carefully removed it and smiled at her, and Malia just looked back with such affection. Not trying to sound over sentimental but that was really touching!

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Aww that was such a sweet little moment!! Leora saw that there was something on either Malia's eyelash or eyelid and carefully removed it and smiled at her, and Malia just looked back with such affection. Not trying to sound over sentimental but that was really touching!

Awww, sure sounds like it may have been quite sweet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Soft shite!...😉

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Curious to note how long she spends out of the house, how late she stays out and how late or early she comes home.

Kind of in the middle of something, but if I get a chance soon, I'll try to check replay and let you know when she returned. As far as the rest, that'll be up to you.

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Curious to note how long she spends out of the house, how late she stays out and how late or early she comes home.

Click back a few pages and look.  Pulo always tells us when one leaves or returns.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I actually cried at Titanic...lol...and anything involving cruelty to dogs...😢

I can sympathize with you.  However, I go a little bit further when I see any animal that has been abused--breaks my heart and pisses me off that any human could mistreat an animal.

• Like 4