B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

After their 282nd argument since they arrived in B5, I find this scene a bit worrying...Rama appears to be showing Bonnie some martial arts moves..It would be class if these lessons came back to bite him on the arse when they have their next row, and she beats seven shades of shit out of him...😏

After watching her do her squats with those resistance bands her thighs are both beautiful and powerful and his balls could disappear up to his mouth if she decided to kick him in the nuts with force. :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

After their 282nd argument since they arrived in B5, I find this scene a bit worrying...Rama appears to be showing Bonnie some martial arts moves..It would be class if these lessons came back to bite him on the arse when they have their next row, and she beats seven shades of shit out of him...😏

They're like the weather in the Caribbean ....wait a few minutes and it will surely change. They've made up again for the 283rd time.😄

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, something Nelly showed Bonnie who then showed Lucian. I was watching the day it happened.

then Lucian will show to the next couple 😏, i hate this chain light it's killing everything for me

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For sure and it is becoming something being passed around the Barcelona places because of Nelly, IMHO.

it remind me a period on rlc specially in B1 when every new girls used always candles for taking a bath or shower 

• Like 1