B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

Not that I want to make any definitive assumption in regards to her being sad nor do I want to be a dick, because what the fuck do I know... but she's pretty much always shown tendency to fall at the extreme opposites of the emotional scale very often whether if it's because she's dealing with a situation or a condition. There's quite a regular pattern in her couples' dynamic with Rama so there could be a correlation there.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Not that I want to make any definitive assumption in regards to her being sad nor do I want to be a dick, because what the fuck do I know... but she's pretty much always shown tendency to fall at the extreme opposites of the emotional scale very often whether if it's because she's dealing with a situation or a condition. There's quite a regular pattern in her couples' dynamic with Rama so there could be a correlation there.

It's called Bipolar!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's called Bipolar!

I know. It could be anything within the PD spectrum and that would not surprise me at all, same for a bunch of other tenants across all sites. Or it could be nothing at all. But who knows... it's just my dumb ass speculating 😉

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

I know. It could be anything within the PD spectrum and that would not surprise me at all, same for a bunch of other tenants across all sites. Or it could be nothing at all. But who knows... it's just my dumb ass speculating 😉

I gotcha VJ....CC wouldn't be any fun without speculation!!  One person that follows her almost religiously, told me she is one strange chick.  Good looking but strange.

58 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I agree...It's almost like she's bipolar, and you don't know when she's gonna kick off next. I find it quite sad tbh...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...It's almost like she's bipolar, and you don't know when she's gonna kick off next. I find it quite sad tbh...

I got a sneaky suspicion its "boost ratings nite" since they seem to be waiting for someone after cleaning the room. Just a guess..

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I got a sneaky suspicion its "boost ratings nite" since they seem to be waiting for someone after cleaning the room. Just a guess..

That's funny...Alexandra, dipstick, Diane and Cocaine Queen Kim are in a hotel making their own ratings if I had to guess!!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's funny...Alexandra, dipstick, Diane and Cocaine Queen Kim are in a hotel making their own ratings if I had to guess!!

Well! Guess I'll have to use my imagination since I can't see into that hotel. 😁

• Like 1