B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #6 (June/July)

52 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Diane touched for about 10 seconds.😊

When Alex and Kim were cuddling Diane, she made a move with her arm and she accidently touched Lucian's dick ... she removed her hand and Lucian put her hand back on his dick ... 

12 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

When Alex and Kim were cuddling Diane, she made a move with her arm and she accidently touched Lucian's dick ... she removed her hand and Lucian put her hand back on his dick ... 

You will never see Diane do anything with a guy except tease him.

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You will never see Diane do anything with a guy except tease him.

Nah, I just have to double click this file and she is doing quite a bit more than teasing this fellow.😉  To be fair, that was last year

4 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Nah, I just have to double click this file and she is doing quite a bit more than teasing this fellow.😉  To be fair, that was last year

This stay is my first time seeing her. I didn't get a sub until May 2019, was it before that?

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they do it off camera guaranteed!!

Why would that do that? They dont make any money from that. And then to come back and do a show after they been doing it somewhere else? Sorry makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Why would that do that? They dont make any money from that. And then to come back and do a show after they been doing it somewhere else? Sorry makes no sense to me.

Or maybe they was making up for lost time because they was gone for most of the day and they came back in the morning 

They did something together all four of them but no one will ever know

That's probably why they came back to do a show 

But what ever they are doing off camera people who are not premium members wont waste $45 on something they can't see🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Warum sollte das so sein? Sie verdienen kein Geld damit. Und dann zurückkommen und eine Show machen, nachdem sie es woanders gemacht haben? Entschuldigung macht für mich keinen Sinn.

Much of what Harley says doesn't make sense 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

Get real here Fagen, I've been telling you all for at least 3 weeks that Lucian has a thing for Diane and Diane has a thing for Lucian.  The reason they would go off camera and do it is to keep anyone, anyone being their significant others from possibly seeing it.  Diane and Kim both have boyfriends and they are not about to jeopardize what they have by fucking another guy where it can be seen by the whole world.  In 20 years somebody will still be able to see it.  I believe when RLC issued their take down order years back, that was done for that very reason alone. The girls told RLC they were willing to show their true colors if RLC would keep the pictures and videos off the internet.  You can either believe me or not, that is your prerogative!!

I don't believe it had anything to do with making up for lost time as some here believe.  I believe after they had their fun in a hotel or wherever they went to, they got on their phones just like they always do to see what scuttle butt was being said about them or lack there of and decided to go back to B5 to put on some lame ass show!!

• Upvote 1