Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

Is this really a couple?  There has been little sign of intimacy between them, they do not seem to shower / bath together and spend a lot of time in bed individually.

I hope I am wrong! Some fresh new faces are really needed for RLC!

1 hour ago, richgod said:

Is this really a couple?  There has been little sign of intimacy between them, they do not seem to shower / bath together and spend a lot of time in bed individually.

This is a couple---hugging and kissing in the LR--sex last night.  She is not shy and these are fresh faces---what more do you need???? 

And she is not afraid to pick up and drink a glass of wine--or 2 or 3 or?? 😏

• Like 3

1 hour ago, richgod said:

I don't think you are watching the same couple we are watching.😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Fucking undercovers.

Are they on the couch or on the bed?  If on the couch then who the fuck cares!  I remember that couch and the way it was setup from when that other chick lived there before Hakeem and it's not great loss if they are fucking on the couch!!

Oh great. Just what this site needs; another vanilla couple who has sex boring enough to put a coke head to sleep. RLC doesn't have to many of those with Martina/Albert, Linda/Tibor, Carla/Yanai and Bonnie/Rama, so it's nice that this couple adds something a little different to the site... ffs...