Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

All this could had been easely evited if the house was opened when was really ready.Seems very amateurish.Even all the tec problems,one month was more than enought to finaly fix recurring issues,like the lag and one,two of the livingroom cams entering so much in night vision mode.Seems no effort done.Somethingsjust dont have defense.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All this could had been easely evited if the house was opened when was really ready.Seems very amateurish.Even all the tec problems,one month was more than enought to finaly fix recurring issues,like the lag and one,two of the livingroom cams entering so much in night vision mode.Seems no effort done.Somethings just don't have defense.

Somethings will never change!

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Now we have to watch this disaster of lagging cams and freezing.:sad:

Hope wont as bad as first day☹️.Sometimes a log if those problems are worst during first hours online.Man she looks so normal,him also,hope this works good because we need a lot more residents like them.

il y a 11 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hope wont as bad as first day☹️.Sometimes a log if those problems are worst during first hours online.Man she looks so normal,him also,hope this works good because we need a lot more residents like them.

Will see what the cams do. Also i hope they will have guests this weekend. 

I have the impression that the streaming problems have been solved for the moment because I do not have the impression of having them when Eliska moves, no problem in the bathroom

maybe good news :biggrin:

• Like 2

il y a 15 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I have the impression that the streaming problems have been solved for the moment because I do not have the impression of having them when Eliska moves, no problem in the bathroom

maybe good news : biggrin:

Fingers crossed it's fixed and hope for a fantastic weekend from them.

• Like 1