B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what can I tell you....she has a strong fan base and plus, I think people are getting tired of seeing the same boring ass shows all the time.

damn if there is a girl doing the same boring show for years now it's leora, i dream to see rlc cut the electricity for good in this apartment, what a waste of time,

i prefer watch the barcelona show than the leora  show

but seems i am not in the majority

• Like 3

Just now, firewall said:

damn if there is a girl doing the same boring show for years now it's leora, i dream to see rlc cut the electricity for good in this apartment, what a waste of time,

i prefer watch the barcelona show than the leora  show

but seems i am not in the majority

Unlike you, I detest the stupid ass get togethers of all the girls because I hate the dumb ass shows.  It just boils down to different strokes for different folks.  You like the shows and others do not and prefer it to be more "Real Life".  However, I never got into Leora when I used to watch years ago so I can't speak for her fan base.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unlike you, I detest the stupid ass get togethers of all the girls because I hate the dumb ass shows.  It just boils down to different strokes for different folks.  You like the shows and others do not and prefer it to be more "Real Life".  However, I never got into Leora when I used to watch years ago so I can't speak for her fan base.

reallife is a too big word for this site now exept for 3 or 4 apartments, the other apartments is just a reality show like big brother with planned shows

Just now, firewall said:

reallife is a too big word for this site now exept for 3 or 4 apartments, the other apartments is just a reality show like big brother with planned shows

I agree, they need to change the title of the site to LSC.....Live Showgirl Cams!!