B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

27 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Hey Gina! Did you take them or your flowers? Maybe at Leora's? Lol lol lol Leora has flowers yesterday, what appears in Irma's apartment and so on, flowers ... Cheapest girls !!! Amazing !!! This is for Milena Miss Smile to see !!! LOL LOL LOL

Yes. And Leora was also the first one to bring the concept of masturbating in front of cams into existence. And then all these ridiculous wannabes followed suit.

It's so fucking infuriating! All Hail Queen Leora the First of Her Kind!

Edit: Apparently I dropped this: /s

Edited by vanillajohn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet they are already there and hiding out in the bottom floor master suite waiting for the girls to get through with their show!

when we have a bad hand, it's better to fold, it's the same when we want to bet :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yes. And Leora was also the first one to bring the concept of masturbating in front of cams into existence. And then all these ridiculous wannabes followed suit.

It's so fucking infuriating! All Hail Queen Leora the First of Her Kind!

No Leora did not begin masturbation until well into 2014. Maybe even the tail end of 2014. All she did was fuck Paul and swallow his sperm. Her first time masturbating was very amateurish and that to me has been the amazing thing... watching her teach herself about her own body and her pussy. She had never had an orgasm until she masturbated. Certainly not with 3 minute Paul.

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No Leora did not begin masturbation until well into 2014. Maybe even the tail end of 2014. All she did was fuck Paul and swallow his sperm. Her first time masturbating was very amateurish and that to me has been the amazing thing... watching her teach herself about her own body and her pussy. She had never had an orgasm until she masturbated. Certainly not with 3 minute Paul.

I thought the sarcastic tone of my ridiculous reply to the equally ridiculous comment was as clear as water but I guess it wasn't. My bad 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

first one I remember masturbating for the cam was Alma

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

FYI--I didn't want all of you to continue to fume under your hats, and pout all night long--so I emailed support--yet again-- to ask them to put cam2-1 back online. 😏

Fucking smoke breaks every minute