B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

54 minutes ago, firewall said:

damn if there is a girl doing the same boring show for years now it's leora, i dream to see rlc cut the electricity for good in this apartment, what a waste of time,

i prefer watch the barcelona show than the leora  show

but seems i am not in the majority

I agree with you.....I would rather watch Ginger than Leora and Malia and that's saying something...All three are just irksome but there is just something about Leora that makes me wanna rip off my arm and throw it at my telly....and the fanatics omg 🙃..The less said the better

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

the difference is there is some turnover with the girls so i take more pleasure to watch the barcelona girls show, depend just the current casting we have, for example i am taking zero pleasure to watch the ginger or irma show because i don't like them

Don't get me wrong, I've generally just followed the GOV apts, I like the revolving door too. But the present cast don't really interest me...and I've never been a fan of the shows. 

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I agree with you.....I would rather watch Ginger than Leora and Malia and that's saying something...All three are just irksome but there is just something about Leora that makes me wanna rip off my arm and throw it at my telly....and the fanatics omg 🙃..The less said the better

keep your arms safe we need your comments on camcaps again 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't get me wrong, I've generally just followed the GOV apts, I like the revolving door too. But the present cast don't really interest me...and I've never been a fan of the shows. 

if i like the girl it's not a problem for me if she do a show because my goal is to see her naked and some more, the only girl keep my attention is Olya but it's not enough for i renew this is why i can't wait to see  a big refresh in the barca apartments,

for be honest the reallife i don't care now

• Upvote 1

It's strange, that Electra, she prefers to do the show, with the three graces, instead of her friend Ginger, maybe, they split up to get more viewers...