B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (June)

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

i know it's a show but i am surprised during this time leora is on top cam, seems the guys are not tired to see the same thing during 7 years 

Malia hasn't been with her for 7 years...It's the expectation that something will happen between them that draws us towards them...plus it's a damn sight better to watch than yet another fucking B4 pretend lesbian show...imo, of course...😏

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Malia hasn't been with her for 7 years...It's the expectation that something will happen between them that draws us towards them...plus it's a damn sight better to watch than yet another fucking B4 pretend lesbian show...imo, of course...😏

because you think it's not fake between leora and malia 😄 it's fake  it's just a show for the camera too, malia became just a leora clone and they are playing with the viewers,

this place is a waste of time i can return in 5 years i am sure i will see their same boring massage shows

my only expectation is leora meet a rich guy and  fall pregnant for be sure she left rlc for good i can't stand her anymore, my last word about leora because it's not her topic and i don't want post in her own topic

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny the girls are coked up and drinking hard liquor and instead of a fake show we get a card game  😆

Is it the same BS card game where the loser has to do something?  If so, it's just another boring ass show!!

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

because you think it's not fake between leora and malia 😄 it's fake  it's just a show for the camera too, malia became just a leora clone and they are playing with the viewers,

this place is a waste of time i can return in 5 years i am sure i will see their same boring massage shows

my only expectation is leora meet a rich guy and  fall pregnant for be sure she left rlc for good i can't stand her anymore, my last word about leora because it's not her topic and i don't want post in her own topic

Of course Leora and Malia's is a show...I just find it's a little more enjoyable to watch, intermittently, which I'm doing, than the umpteenth B4 girl show...I'm not glued to any of the apts these days

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course Leora and Malia's is a show...I just find it's a little more enjoyable to watch, intermittently, which I'm doing, than the umpteenth B4 girl show...I'm not glued to any of the apts these days

the difference is there is some turnover with the girls so i take more pleasure to watch the barcelona girls show, depend just the current casting we have, for example i am taking zero pleasure to watch the ginger or irma show because i don't like them

1 hour ago, firewall said:

is it normal we have leora and malia on top cam  when in the same time you have many girls in B4 having fun in the bathtub i understand nothing sometimes

Just means people would rather watch a single girl doing nothing rather than a bunch of girls in a tub doing nothing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1