Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

6 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

You are welcome to breath as much and as long as you want outside your apartment, but please don’t expect the viewers to pay $50/mo to stare at a empty apartment when your name is on the marque. I really like you too but seeing you eat a quick bowl of cereal bowl 😋🍲 when you arrive home at 4am then head to sleep 😴 doesn’t seem like a fair deal to the subscribers.

I really have to respond when anyone pulls the money card out saying what is highlighted or saying I am paying for their way of life.  Here is the reality of the money situation for you people who feel like the participants are your employees and you can demand to see them all the time at your beckon call.

First of all, if you do pay US $45.00 a month to RLC that does include replay as well as the ability to see all of the apartments in RLC 24/7, but it does not guarantee what you will see of that a participant or that they will be in the apartment any given number of hours.

However, if you only choose to pay US $45.00 to see just one apartment--that is your option.  Now let's assume for example that Leora earns US$ 3,600.00 a month---that breaks down to $5.00 hr x 24 hrs day x 30 days= $3600.00.

So since you feel that you are paying to see Leora (or any other participant)  $45.00 divided by $5.00 hr=== you have paid to see them for a total of 9 hours a month.  So you as an individual payor are getting a pretty good deal if

you are able to view them more than 9 hours a month--and you are a cheap bastard paying her only $5.00 hr 🤣

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

🐨 aussie 

🗼albert

👯‍♀️ sexy girl

🐈 pulo filipe

🦨pepe

🐴jugghead

🐶scutus 

🐱jimbo4

💀stncld316

🔭thestarider

🏍️blue is the colour

🎛️slipper

🕵️‍♂️raul

🌶️nagachilli2

n nicholas

harley fatboy

i am happy happyone

leora and malia family 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

. Besides being the most repugnantly foul creature, you certainly are one of the mosting whining of your species as evidenced by all your whining in this forum thread about other's posts...whiner. A site name that would suit you more appropriately better is Whiney instead of insulting the name you use.

total loser GIF

season 2 lol GIF

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Maybe in your disillusioned view of reality. It's clear she does what she wants to when she wants to regardless of anyone or anything else.

I would say that you have the problem---Most people take care of themselves first.  However, as far as Leora or any other person under the radars of the cams 24/7--RLC has not promised you anything and the participants owe you nothing. The only reason you made that statement IMO is because she doesn't do what you want her to do when you want her to do it.  So yes, she does what she wants but it is not regardless of anyone or anything else, it is because she does not have to answer to you-(being the anyone or anything in your statement) 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I really have to respond when anyone pulls the money card out saying what is highlighted or saying I am paying for their way of life.  Here is the reality of the money situation for you people who feel like the participants are your employees and you can demand to see them all the time at your beckon call.

First of all, if you do pay US $45.00 a month to RLC that does include replay as well as the ability to see all of the apartments in RLC 24/7, but it does not guarantee what you will see or that a participant or that they will be in the apartment any given number of hours.

However, if you only choose to pay US $45.00 see just one apartment--that is your option.  Now let's assume for example that Leora earns US$ 3,600.00 a month---that breaks down to $5.00 hr x 24 hrs day x 30 days= $3600.00.

So since you feel that you are paying to see Leora (or any other participant)  $45.00 divided by $5.00 hr=== you have paid to see them for a total of 9 hours a month.  So you as an individual payor are getting a pretty good deal if

you are able to view them more than 9 hours a month--and you are a cheap bastard paying her only $5.00 hr 🤣

Although I may agree with some of your point here hap, I do not all of it. If considering working out some estimation or aproximation on what someone may pay if they subscribe at certain amounts, should not at all be figured or considered what a tenant would make based on any 24/7 period. Just because there's a possibility of a tenant being in an apartment 24/7, that scenario very seldomly ever occurs, and regardless of whether one ever does or not, there are many hours that nothing occurs that attracts observers to any cams of some residences. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I would say that you have the problem---Most people take care of themselves first.  However, as far as Leora or any other person under the radars of the cams 24/7--RLC has not promised you anything

and the participants owe you nothing. The only reason you made that statement IMO is because she doesn't do what you want her to do when you want her to do it.  So yes, she does what she wants but it is not regardless of anyone or anything else, it is because

she does not have to answer to you-(being the anyone or anything in your statement) 

I've made the statement as you call it a number of times before. If it was really just because I only wanted someone to do what I wanted...I wouldn't even bother checking in on some thumbs to see if anything of interest may actually be occurring there and I sure as shit wouldn't still be giving anyone any compliments at tmes. So I really could care less and don't give a shit what you may think hap. 

• Like 1