Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Anyone got a screwdriver? I need to take the back off the topic page, it looks like it's gone weird again....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Hm.Malia needs to learn how to read Leora when she should leave.If she could that, we maybe should have a bate form Leora,

Malia is not stopping her. Auntie most likely is. If she wanted to she would have made it clear already to be fair. And she suddenly left the apartment for an hour when she looked randy before, which certainly was not Malia's fault! If she wants she will. Plenty of time left, you know she can still be awake at dawn!

Edited by Slipper Guyquad

I know this is out of topic,but I heard they said this chick in b3 whit the name of Alexandra is the new Leora ha,the new Queen.Well I say she is a cute chick but she will never ever be the new queen in my eyes.Comeback in 7 years if she´s still around

and then we could talk about it.That´s my opinion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Malia is not stopping her. Auntie most likely is. If she wanted to she would have made it clear already to be fair. And she suddenly left the apartment for an hour when she looked randy before, which certainly was not Malia's fault! If she wants she will. Plenty of time left, you know she can still be awake at dawn!

Leora's is amazing she can turn men on and make them cry 😭 at the same time. This forum proves that 😂

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Leora's is amazing she can turn men on and make them cry 😭 at the same time. This forum proves that 😂

Multi-Tasking at its finest!!

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

ja... om en bij minder dan twintig op leeftijd zijn de mannen die  hier elke dag zijn om hun zegje te doen 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1