Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well low and behold. Here we have another. They're coming out of the wood work today. Someone else who likes to "Whine" about other's opinions. Go ahead...whine all you want...it does you or any other's any good. I'll state my opinion here whenever I want so you can simply keep on whining.

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

2020-06-20 18.09.32.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Whether you care or give a shit what I think, it all boils down to one thing and that is if you do not like the service you are paying for, then quit paying.  It is beyond reason that someone would continue to pay for a service that they are unhappy with

but continue to complain openly about that service.  Guess some people feet it necessary to pay their $45.00 so that they can complain. 😏

I have opened up a complaint service that for $45.00 a month, you can send me all the complaints that you want 🤣

Evidently you've not been paying as much attention here recently or for awhile now for that matter, as you are now. I have stopped paying. I submitted a cancellation notice a little over several months ago for the sub. to stop being billed at the end of the current subscription. I've even tried to recover part of the expense by asking if the sub. was stopped earlier, would I be able to. Supposedly, the pay services co. was waiting on a reply from rlc that hasn't never came. If I'm not going to get any of what I've paid back, I'll have an active sub. until it's end date.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Evidently you've not been paying as much attention here recently or for awhile now for that matter, as you are now. I have stopped paying. I submitted a cancellation notice a little over several months ago for the sub. to stop being billed at the end of the current subscription. I've even tried to recover part of the expense if by asking if the sub. was stopped earlier, would I be able to. Supposedly, the pay services co. was waiting on a reply from rlc that hasn't never came. If I'm not going to get any of what I've paid back, I'll have an active sub. until it's end date.

I do remember reading that, so thank you for refreshing my memory.  I doubt that you will receive a refund.  The previous refunds were due to a reduction in price when the Russian apartments were closed, and RLC did give refunds or extend the subs because of that. I did, however, amend my post above to include additional scenarios.   

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Cat be loco.

I was going to leave you unblocked for an hour Nick, but I'm bored with you now... So back in the box you go.....If it's been nothing else it's been emotional 😢😭 Toodles !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I was going to leave you unblocked for an hour Nick, but I'm bored with you now... So back in the box you go.....If it's been nothing else it's been emotional 😢😭 Toodles !!

Yayyyy !  👏  Cat my ass...more like a sad example of an unambiguous misguided school marm who whine's about other's views or opinions they may not like. 😏

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh Toodles!!!

Image result for mickey mouse toodles

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨 aussie 

🗼albert

👯‍♀️ sexy girl

🐈 pulo filipe

🦨pepe

🐴jugghead

🐶scutus 

🐱jimbo4