Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As far as my gf is concerned, besides being quite an appealingly attractive woman, she can be a quite understanding one as well about lots of surprising things. 🙂

Fuck it.....I say go for it man!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As far as my gf is concerned, besides being quite an appealingly attractive woman, she can be a quite understanding one as well about lots of surprising things. 🙂

Just stay as far away from Barcelona as you can, I don't think anyone would want to see you in a tutu LOL 😬 and you don't want that Hedgehog sniffing around and pushing his drugs and something else on your gf...

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fuck it.....I say go for it man!!

Well hf, I mean look at what such an opportunity would have to offer. Like the benefits I mentioned that they all receive for doing not much more than I mentioned practically all of the time. So I would consider such an opportunity as being paid to be on an extended vacation. Just not so certain my gf would view it quite the same way. 😎

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well hf, I mean look at what such an opportunity would have to offer. Like rhe benefits I mentioned that they all receive for doing not much more than I mentioned practically all of the time. So I would consider such an opportunity as being paid to be on an extended vacation. Just not so certain my gf would view it quite the same way. 😎

There isn't but one way to find out Nick.....ask her and get back with us.  I'm curious for the outcome!

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just stay as far away from Barcelona as you can, I don't think anyone would want to see you in a tutu LOL 😬 and you don't want that Hedgehog sniffing around and pushing his drugs and something else on your gf...

If it were to even ever happen, and the opportunity offered was for a Barcelona residence, you most certainly wouldn't have to worry about that ever happening because niether the ms's or myself would ever visit any of those other residences or would there ever be any hedgehogs or any other types of unwanted critters sniffing around.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

If it were to even ever happen, and the opportunity offered was for a Barcelona residence, you most certainly wouldn't have to worry about that ever happening because niether the ms's or myself would ever visit any of those other residences.

smart man!

• Like 1

I think everyone has the right to post their opinion .... and if you don't offend anyone (especially her), you shouldn't be offended just because you posted your point of view ...
I understand that many people are upset here, and I wonder why ???? The answer is obvious: Leora, since she met this guy, has not behaved as she did before,  in this  and in the previous apartment....
I always admired her for the attention she devoted to her fans, whether she chose the cameras, or gave shows before long out, etc ...
And now, what we see? Little or nothing ....
I don't care if she goes out all night, if she has a boyfriend, she does what she wants as she always did ... That's not the point ... But if she sleeps during the day, she goes out afternoon and evening, andwhen she is at home she doesn’t put her phone down ... and if this is her new way of being and has been her recent behavior, then I understand that a lot of people are upset ....
 Let's be realistic, how long has she been makes a show alone ??, on the eve of the birthday, she ironed until very late, yesterday the fans just had the company of the balloons.... in the end, who paid for the bottles that were taken out, was not entitled to anything ... zero. 
Today it entered its hormonal period, it is another deserted week of activity, when it used to compensate us the week before ...
I see a visitor before subscribing, analyze a week on Replay, and what conclusion do he draw? Is it worth subscribing? I have renewed my sub because I have seen what she has done in these years, but will she continue ???? I'm not so sure ....
This is what I think ... It is in her hands to improve and it is only in this sense that I write this ...
Concluding:
 I DO NOT accept moral lessons from anyone, especially from some new "musketeers" who now appear to defend their lady, when  themselves, (if they could), had already passed her on the edge of the their swords, already offended her, already claimed out for her departure and the end of the RLC ....
Just my opinion....

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2