Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

If I travel for work ... I try to sell my products in several countries in Europe .... in December I went to Prague, it was for pleasure ... a trip with my girlfriend .....

I understand. Good for you and your gf having an opportunity to go somewhere together like that. 👌

Just now, Nicholas said:

Quizás la Sombra lo sepa.

hahaha ... that I send a message and that she tells him ...
so we all find out .. hahaha
how lucky are some who can communicate with her ... hahaha
it's not my case.

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hahaha ... that I send a message and that she tells him ...
so we all find out .. hahaha
how lucky are some who can communicate with her ... hahaha
it's not my case.

I would think that perhaps any who may actually have communications with her would feel no less than glad they did...although I've been privy to a few social media links in the past, it was something that never really thrilled me that much.

From what I have observed for years of Leora .... it is that she is a very educated person .... and if she receives a message she answers out of courtesy ... that does not imply that she is willing to have a friendship .. .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

From what I have observed for years of Leora .... it is that she is a very educated person .... and if she receives a message she answers out of courtesy ... that does not imply that she is willing to have a friendship .. .

I'm sure you are right. Although that is not always the ways of many people...it has seemed that she perhaps may be that way.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The girls are lying there watching the tablet. Both fairly quiet. Probably still a bit hung over. The little Star has an ear infection. Leora has her dreaded Auntie knocking at the door.

It's a very normal and regular atmosphere. Nothing but just being themselves.

And it is STILL by far the best thing to watch on rlc!  💓

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

The girls are lying there watching the tablet. Both fairly quiet. Probably still a bit hung over. The little Star has an ear infection. Leora has her dreaded Auntie knocking at the door.

It's a very normal and regular atmosphere. Nothing but just being themselves.

And it is STILL by far the best thing to watch on rlc!  💓

that's how I experience it, that is real life

• Like 3