Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #44 2020 June

I am an admirer of the work of Salvador Dalí
And he gave us two very good phrases that explain a lot about Leora ...
"The important thing is that they talk about you, even if it's okay"
"He who wants to interest others has to provoke them."
hahaha

• Like 3

Leora is our muse ... our imaginary love ...
If it weren't for her actions, what would become of us? without commenting on anything .... the forum would suck .. hahaha and Rlc would lose a large sum of money without it .... hahaha

• Like 1

I don't understand why people get mad at her ...
here we enter to escape from reality, to show our forbidden desires, to show our fantasies ...
in the real world we behave as people really see us, what they want from us, ...... but we always hide our most intimate desires, our fantasies so as not to be criticized and that society believes that we are disturbed .. .. so let yourselves be carried away by your instincts and enjoy what you see .... hahaha

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Everyone is frustrated .... I am also frustrated ... I am not your favorite Spanish ... hahaha

Hi Raul
Congratulations .... At last, someone has the courage to say that he is frustrated .... (I thought it was just me ....)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¿Cómo te va Raúl?

well now resting a little before going out to dinner with some friends .... one of my best friends yesterday was her birthday and we celebrated it tonight .... now I will not forget Leora's birthday .... I have the reference from my friend Robert .. hahaha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

well now resting a little before going out to dinner with some friends .... one of my best friends yesterday was her birthday and we celebrated it tonight .... now I will not forget Leora's birthday .... I have the reference from my friend Robert .. hahaha

👍