B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If Bonnie got a peak at Lucian's cock she would immediately drop down and try to deepthroat that monster. She would love to fuck that cock for an hour or two. Especially compared to Rama's needle dick.

Personal experience would say that a big thick dick is NOT necessarily a blessing.  Many women do not like a big dick. :blush: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

maybe they just didn't like the man attached to it 😂

So I guess you're saying  "if its the right personality they're sometimes willing to work with you". Yeah , that happened to me ONCE.😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

apart from a few people, this forum is democratic, if you do not like Leora there are some other apartments to look at, like these beautiful apartments in Barcelona, then if you want more choice you subscribe to VHTV and you will see thirty other apartments

Sounds like a real estate rental or purchase advertisement to me.---viewers in here want to see people in the apartments 😏

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

lol I don't know mate. that's not something I think about very often (or at all)😃

Yeah well you might if your wife gets cancer and has to deal with the side effects of the drugs like mine does.  But whatever. "MATE"