B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I go to the gym 6 days a week (not now because of Covid-19) and I can guarantee that 85% of black guys I have seen have massive dicks. Some are so fucking big it looks almost like another leg. One guy is so big I call him "tree trunk".

I go 7 :dodgy:

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how long before Lucian joins the girls when they are showering 

nothing if he was not such a dickhead about alex and bonnie doing stuff together 

Yh a guy not wanting his gf to have sex with another girl...Imagine that.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

???

Abu is laying on Kim's bed with Alex, while Kim is naked and applying makeup...he's immersed in a video game.  It looked like they were working up a threesome, but unless Kim is in delay mode...not gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Abu is laying on Kim's bed with Alex, while Kim is naked and applying makeup...he's immersed in a video game.  It looked like they were working up a threesome, but unless Kim is in delay mode...not gonna happen.

I wish i could read where they found Abu floating in the bottom of the pool!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

looks ike kim and diane are going out, surely a cue for alex and lucien to leave