B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's what the viewers want to see!!  i think the dickhead and Alex should move into B4 and make all of you who are not part of the solution...happy happy happy!!

WTF you want now???? 🤣

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are finally right about one thing and one thing only.....I don't like RLC as it is now!!

So you liked it when you wrote that nasty letter over 3 years ago and got banned??? 

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah well you might if your wife gets cancer and has to deal with the side effects of the drugs like mine does.  But whatever. "MATE"

sorry about your wife. but I don't understand what that had to do with our discussion 

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Personal experience would say that a big thick dick is NOT necessarily a blessing.  Many women do not like a big dick. :blush: 

Good point. I do think most women dream of having sex with a guy that has a big, thick cock, but once they do they realize is isn't as much fun as they thought. We raised four daughters here in America and I know for a fact at least three of them have had sex with black guys because of the stereotype that black guys have big thick cocks.

Because of all the shit going on I should clarify I have no prejudices toward any minority... just the opposite in fact.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Good point. I do think most women dream of having sex with a guy that has a big, thick cock, but once they do they realize is isn't as much fun as they thought. We raised four daughters here in America and I know for a fact at least three of them have had sex with black guys because of the stereotype that black guys have big thick cocks.

another stupid stereotype...lol.  I've seen plenty of black guys with robins egg syndrome :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Because of all the shit going on I should clarify I have no prejudices toward any minority... just the opposite in fact.

you must be proud 😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

another stupid stereotype...lol.  I've seen plenty of black guys with robins egg syndrome :dodgy:

I go to the gym 6 days a week (not now because of Covid-19) and I can guarantee that 85% of black guys I have seen have massive dicks. Some are so fucking big it looks almost like another leg. One guy is so big I call him "tree trunk".

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I go to the gym 6 days a week (not now because of Covid-19) and I can guarantee that 85% of black guys I have seen have massive dicks. Some are so fucking big it looks almost like another leg. One guy is so big I call him "tree trunk".

again...they still have to fill it when the time comes.  You can't shoot pool with a rope no matter how thick it is.  :dodgy:

• Haha 1