B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

Just now, super134 said:

I understand why people won't do it on cam and go somewhere else. Why would RLC as a company and business that caters to sex shut down parts of their site willingly so people who agreed to be filmed have sex in private? 

because the girls asked them too.  there are things the tenants don't want you to see and they ask them to take down the apartment or parts of the apartment so you can't see it.  the really good stuff that you want to see, is what is done when the cameras are off!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

because the girls asked them too.  there are things the tenants don't want you to see and they ask them to take down the apartment or parts of the apartment so you can't see it.  the really good stuff that you want to see, is what is done when the cameras are off!!

You still aren't answering why a business that sells sex would have any reason to do this. Are we pretending RLC is moral and ethical now and give a shit about any of the people involved?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, super134 said:

They literally leave all the time why the fuck would they spend time shutting off cams to have sex when you can just visit a hotel?

because nobody is the wiser and they don't have a bunch of pissed off subscribers.  please don't tell me that you are one of the one's that every time an apartment or the house is put UM, you actually believe it's because of some sort of maintenance!!  Camera 2.1, go to the replay and see if the house was UM when it was taken offline.....my bet is, is what not UM when they took that camera offline.  That camera was taken offline on purpose and it all had to do with that BS party the girls put on for y'all the other night.....go check and see if i'm right.  Kim is the biggest head games player on RLC's payroll and it was her that had them take that camera offline!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you two have the right to believe that nothing is happening but I believe that there is something happening.....who's right?  well, me of course LOL

Not just the two of them IMO----you just have a habit of being way off base in your insinuations and beliefs. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just because they have doesn't mean they all want to be seen fucking around on their partners.  if that is what you believe, then why didn't Diane have sex with her fuck buddy the other night?  Think about it for a change!

diane was never going to have sex with him even if he booked a hotel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, super134 said:

You still aren't answering why a business that sells sex would have any reason to do this. Are we pretending RLC is moral and ethical now and give a shit about any of the people involved?

because as a business that sells sex, RLC already feels that what the girls do as far as masturbation and want to be lesbians type shit is enough for the viewer.  If the girls want to take it further on camera they will but if they don't, RLC will keep it private.  I remember a long time ago an event happened where Nora in B1 had the cameras put UM so she could have some lesbian time with her stripper girlfriends off camera.  How do I know you ask....because the video steam was taken offline first and then the audio stream quite a few minutes later and I heard them.  You can draw your own conclusions and I don't care if you believe me or not but the bottom line is I know better!!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

because nobody is the wiser and they don't have a bunch of pissed off subscribers.  please don't tell me that you are one of the one's that every time an apartment or the house is put UM, you actually believe it's because of some sort of maintenance!!  Camera 2.1, go to the replay and see if the house was UM when it was taken offline.....my bet is, is what not UM when they took that camera offline.  That camera was taken offline on purpose and it all had to do with that BS party the girls put on for y'all the other night.....go check and see if i'm right.  Kim is the biggest head games player on RLC's payroll and it was her that had them take that camera offline!!

So why would anyone have sex on cam if that is an option ,especially people cheating if they can just get on the bat phone and shut an apartment down?

• Like 3