B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

1 minute ago, super134 said:

So why would anyone have sex on cam if that is an option ,especially people cheating if they can just get on the bat phone and shut an apartment down?

I'm sorry but this discussion is over.  You just don't get it and I'm tired of trying to explain it to you!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

because nobody is the wiser and they don't have a bunch of pissed off subscribers.  please don't tell me that you are one of the one's that every time an apartment or the house is put UM, you actually believe it's because of some sort of maintenance!!  Camera 2.1, go to the replay and see if the house was UM when it was taken offline.....my bet is, is what not UM when they took that camera offline.  That camera was taken offline on purpose and it all had to do with that BS party the girls put on for y'all the other night.....go check and see if i'm right.  Kim is the biggest head games player on RLC's payroll and it was her that had them take that camera offline!!

you are making too many assumptions, not saying you are wrong as I can't see what goes on when cameras are off and TBH I don't care so much either. it's hard to imagine that everyone including RLC are involved in a conspiracy  so that Lucian can have sex with someone other than his own partner. I don't think having sex is a big deal to any of them, if they want to do it they will do it on cam.or if they want to hide it they just go outside. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

diane seeks attention male or female far more than sex

Attention but not sex.  She is the main cause of the dildo shows in B4 right now including this mornings.  She is NOT bi in the least and seeks to tease but not touch or be touched by the other girls.  Plus, she has a boy friend already so it's only teasing with any guy that dares to try.  She is a complete farce.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Attention but not sex.  She is the main cause of the dildo shows in B4 right now including this mornings.  She is NOT bi in the least and seeks to tease but not touch or be touched by the other girls.  Plus, she has a boy friend already so it's only teasing with any guy that dares to try.  She is a complete farce.

thank you

Just now, bluewinner said:

you are making too many assumptions, not saying you are wrong as I can't see what goes on when cameras are off and TBH I don't care so much either. it's hard to imagine that everyone including RLC are involved in a conspiracy  so that Lucian can have sex with someone other than his own partner. I don't think having sex is a big deal to any of them, if they want to do it they will do it on cam.or if they want to hide it they just go outside. 

I'm done with this conversation but this is the last thing i'm going to say no matter what anyone posts afters this.

RLC is all about conspiracy!!  Smoke & Mirrors my friend!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm done with this conversation but this is the last thing i'm going to say no matter what anyone posts afters this.

RLC is all about conspiracy!!  Smoke & Mirrors my friend!!

try leoras room theirs always a good argument there lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I love it when people give up because they can no longer give an intelligent, logical answer. to someone who questions them-  😏

You would think there is a better answer to RLC having secret orgies offcam than because the girls want to but I guess not

• Like 3