B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

30 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

last time they both were out they came home to bonnie giving alex a naked lapdance

Sorry, I dozed off there in all the quietness.......I thought the guys were encouraging them or at least Drama didn't have a problem with it I thought?

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, I dozed off there in all the quietness.......I thought the guys were encouraging them or at least Drama didn't have a problem with it I thought?

Lucian seemed into it as a one time thing for the show but Alex and Bonnie got way more intimate than anticipated, which from what appeared on cam, made him angrier over time. One of the last times they went in a room together at B5, Lucian was out and once he came back and found them in bed, he got real mad.

Rama on the other hand doesn't seem to care. He doesn't seem to care about much in general to being with anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Lucian seemed into it as a one time thing for the show but Alex and Bonnie got way more intimate than anticipated, which from what appeared on cam, made him angrier over time. One of the last times they went in a room together at B5, Lucian was out and once he came back and found them in bed, he got real mad.

Rama on the other hand doesn't seem to care. He doesn't seem to care about much in general to being with anyway.

Thanks VJ, that's they I thought I read it...I don't care for this Lucian guy at all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks VJ, that's they I thought I read it...I don't care for this Lucian guy at all!

he wouldnt have minded alex getting it on with the girls today, but only if they all sucked his dick lol

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

last time they both were out they came home to bonnie giving alex a naked lapdance

That last time when that happened, the girls had ample time to do anything they would have liked. The fact is Alex was into it but Bonnie was not. It was all for the cameras...

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

That last time when that happened, the girls had ample time to do anything they would have liked. The fact is Alex was into it but Bonnie was not. It was all for the cameras...

bonnie was showing off her dancing skills and alex got overexcited

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Alex & Bonnie had a very hot lesbian sex some day ago. Lucian was ok with it. 

he was not there the girls spent the night there without the boys ,if he was ok with it  then why are the girls only doing it when they sneak it in the shower or when the boys are not there they never make out and just be all over each other in  front of the guys at all ,but the guys could probably figure it out about the other night though

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

that's what i say to myself every day, especially when i go to Leora's thread 🙂

Great to see you there too moos54