VHTV Best & Worst Apartments #1

Jonno

VHTV Best and Worst Apartments  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What are your best and worst apartments?

• Sina & Jules
    • Candy & Jack
    • Mira & Henry
    • Julmodels
    • Aleksa & Stephanie
    • Ary & George
    • Melissa & Sergio
    • Viki & Kate
    • Maddie & Jasper
    • Rebecca & Abby
    • Alisa
    • Milly
    • Daenerys
    • Lia & Brock
    • Nina & Kira
    • Mulan & Charly
    • Alexandra & Chad
    • Aurora & Philip
    • Lydia & Loki
    • Deborah & Ian

2 hours ago, Alexandria said:

I would guess a vote is for your best but might be wrong. Could have been made more straightforward. JMO 😀

And I thought it was a vote for the worst---so if Jonsey would please amend and let us know when we vote if we are voting for the worst or the best--that will make the poll more accurate.  .

Then naturally, the one getting the most votes will either be the worst or the best. And the one getting the least votes will either be the best or the worst.  🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You don't win any popularity contests with crass comments like that Jabs👎

Can you not be more constructive in your criticism.Alexandria might have worded it better I agree but there are much worse examples of stuff posted on here that could/would deserve a reply like yours but to suit your own agenda gets left alone.Totally unpleasant and unnecessary.

If I get called a snowflake for posting this I really don't give a shot.

Thanks. But was not me that made it, just no need for someone being a dickhead because another member made a mistake. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

And I thought it was a vote for the worst---so if Jonsey would please amend and let us know when we vote if we are voting for the worst or the best--that will make the poll more accurate.  .

Then naturally, the one getting the most votes will either be the worst or the best. And the one getting the least votes will either be the best or the worst.  🤣

Asking people's favorite or most enjoyable would have been easier and better to understand. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

there are 35 apartments online. you have only listed 20. what happened to other 15 ?😄  I am guessing participants from those apartments are very emotional right now for not even making it to your list 😂 

And how would you get them all on one poll, when it only let's you have 20 choices?? There is a second poll. 

5 minutes ago, Alexandria said:

Asking people's favorite or most enjoyable would have been easier and better to understand. 

or simply asking for which one was the worst would be equally easy to understand but with a different outcome, especially since his original comment was

7 hours ago, Jonsey said:

Currently 40 apartments on list online and offline, and personally most are worthless. 

• Like 1