Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Anyone else having replay trouble Guys? Live seems to be ok, but replay won't load at all, just the three dots.

So from what i CAN see on thumbs, they left quite early? Perhaps if a visit to a doctor who speaks Russian, then an appointment was only available then. Now i can see why Malia went to sleep much earlier than usual.

Although I haven't posted any comments here since the weekend, in noticing some in particular I will express my opinion on a particular subject matter.

Ever since I first registered here on CC's., there have always seemed to be at times those that have made comments in the various threads of the forum that were comments likely meant to be in some jokingly manner for humor, and those that were regarded as criticisms. 

Although some of either category likely was considered to have been for the most part harmless, including some of the crticisms, it seems that there have been other's that were not given much consideration before being posted that were downright distasteful, disparaging, or insulting comments.

Whether some of the comments that have been posted that were of a derogatory, disparaging, or insulting natures were made in jest for some form of distasteful humor, or were some very negative criticisms of similar such categories, a number of such comments have not been very nice or considerate at all.

Joking in some tasteful ways or criticisms that although may be in some ways considered to be somewhat negative merely because of being criticisms, but that only point out something that is not in some derogatory, disparaging, or insulting way, imo should be considered ok and acceptable forms of dialogue in the forum. 

As far as any comments considered to be of opposite categories or natures, imo should not be considered ok or acceptable forms of dialogue in the forum. Unfortunately, it is something that I, myself have done at times, but most of the times in response to receiving the same from some others prior to then.    

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 👸🌟 

Seems to be sick 

👸🌟🤕

Oh definitely Sir. Last time she got sick she had to go see someone, but it looks like the drops she got have not worked. Maybe a difficulty in finding a Russian speaking doctor at short notice, hence why she has gone early today. But she does need the right stuff to get it sorted out. Things like earache can keep you awake all night.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The song was used in several TV series over the years, was also a TV advert tune for Schweppes in the UK during the 80's. One of the songs in the dream sequence in Dumb and Dumber was Vehicle.

Really? Did not know that. I should have remembered the advert though. Good info my friend! 👍