Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia, sweetheart! Leora wants some cuddles back! What's wrong?😡

PS. I know you're still unwell, you'll be right as rain come the weekend! 🌟

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is there any one else that agree's with Max?  I am asking out of curiosity and not trying to start any food fights.

nah, malia is unwell,   leora was just comforting her tonight.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is there any one else that agree's with Max?  I am asking out of curiosity and not trying to start any food fights.

I agree with Gag-Her. Malia is still unwell, always seems to happen at 'This' time, and Leora was comforting and throwing her love to her. I realize now that is why she was quiet in return, that's why she's gone straight to bed. Poor little thing!

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I agree with Gag-Her. Malia is still unwell, always seems to happen at 'This' time, and Leora was comforting and throwing her love to her. I realize now that is why she was quiet in return, that's why she's gone straight to bed. Poor little thing!

so Malia is unwell because of it being that time of the month or is she also sick in some way?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Malia is unwell because of it being that time of the month or is she also sick in some way?

Both, she seems to get unwell just before. She has an ear infection right now which she is applying drops to every day. And a couple of times ago she had to get some medication from the pharmacy as she was under the weather then. My Ex was the same, she would regularly get a fever just before.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Both, she seems to get unwell just before. She has an ear infection right now which she is applying drops to every day. And a couple of times ago she had to get some medication from the pharmacy as she was under the weather then. My Ex was the same, she would regularly get a fever just before.

OK, thank you sir.  I know all women are different when they get their period.  Some women it affects in a very bad way and some women you could hardly tell.  My sister was always one of those women that it affected in a very bad way.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OK, thank you sir.  I know all women are different when they get their period.  Some women it affects in a very bad way and some women you could hardly tell.  My sister was always one of those women that it affected in a very bad way.

Oh yeah, all are different. I used to get called every name under the sun, i would try to say all this wasn't really my fault, but to no avail! 😆