Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

6 minutes ago, squish said:

I think the reason Sabrina has perked up is because she wont have to be shagged by clinton if the new guest comes on board.

Maybe Scott will call dibs for the first shot.🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

I think the reason Sabrina has perked up is because she wont have to be shagged by clinton if the new guest comes on board.

Wow! He hasn't even tried to shag her since May. Maybe he did and I missed it. I defer to anyone who knows ...👍

18 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Wow! He hasn't even tried to shag her since May. Maybe he did and I missed it. I defer to anyone who knows ...👍

I don't think he got anywhere near. I think she sees him as an ex gopnik.

• Haha 1

Moon's analytical skills not required for this precious vignette. Clinton on the settee starts smiling. He knows something that Scott and Sabrina don't yet! Suddenly Sabrina gets a whiff of it! 00:33:05 cam 3.

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i did enjoy it, looks like she has couple of moves 😄 without damn Scott around i can happily watch her 🙂

There is little doubt that Sabrina is shapely - but only just. Like many women she is in danger of getting a flabby arse. She drinks in moderation however although I don't see many vegetables in her diet and I think the only exercise she gets is a little housework. The answer is to hand however. She lives in a tower block which doubtless has stairs. Using the stairs would firm her legs and arse. Just my opinion.