Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

32 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Wouldn't say he's that bad. Just needs to stop looking so creepy and hang around more his own age, instead of his shoe size. LOL

Ok! Under 15 was more Roman's speed but they're not much older, if that. 😒

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You'd be surpised. VHTV has rules in place, but there were many times that I know of first hand, that those rules did not get followed. They have this idea that they can put out the rules to the managers and then if and when they managers fail to do their diligence that they are somehow immune to the consequences. "We have rules", they say. Yes, well how may times did those rules not get followed? I know of a several just myself. How many others are there? Who knows and who cares, right? Sick! One day, it will catch up to them, I'm sure, especially when someone like me isn't keeping them on their toes like I did.

Unless IDs are getting checked who's to say how old they are. Somewhere to hang out and free booze, they certainly won't care. Up to Sabrina&Sleeze to make sure they are old enough. 

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You'd be surpised. VHTV has rules in place, but there were many times that I know of first hand, that those rules did not get followed. They have this idea that they can put out the rules to the managers and then if and when they managers fail to do their diligence that they are somehow immune to the consequences. "We have rules", they say. Yes, well how may times did those rules not get followed? I know of a several just myself. How many others are there? Who knows and who cares, right? Sick! One day, it will catch up to them, I'm sure, especially when someone like me isn't keeping them on their toes like I did.

They may be over 18 physically but certainly not in the head 🤣