Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Just now, jugghead said:

Where is Harley and what did you do with him?

Changed some of my meds lol...just kidding JH, just kidding.  I just finally decided if you can't beat them, join them 😬

However, this joiner may go off at anytime LOL

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was actually quite nice to notice not long ago that they had their fingernails done in matching colors the last time they had them done. That neon orange or neon pink which ever it is looks quite nice. 

Yes. I noticed that too. Very likeable.

3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

A guy? Last I saw was the petite one from Piper and Taylor leaving the bathroom without washing her hands. Or his hands, or their hands.. Fuck do I know these days.

I honestly wasn't speaking about in the apartments, just real life. But they are not different in this respect. i am sure there are women just as nasty as many men.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Changed some of my meds lol...just kidding JH, just kidding.  I just finally decided if you can't beat them, join them 😬

However, this joiner may go off at anytime LOL

Then we have much more in common than I originally thought. 😉

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I honestly wasn't speaking about in the apartments, just real life. But they are not different in this respect. i am sure there are women just as nasty as many men.

Dude. I was talking about the last I saw.. Nothing more.. I don't do public bathrooms. Maybe I'm just too sensitive when it comes to rhetoric.