Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

brings me this question, can residents watch each other's cam?, I saw Nina and Kira do it on VH but not here yet

Good question. Off the top of my head i would say not in their own place. But outside and elsewhere who knows?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

she did brilliantly , especially after feeling so down after speaking to her ex. 

Yes indeed Sir. I mean, we have seen Leora get annoyed on calls, even last night. That was NOTHING compared to Malia today. Honestly if the guy had been there in person, he would have got a black eye, she was so livid.

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes indeed Sir. I mean, we have seen Leora get annoyed on calls, even last night. That was NOTHING compared to Malia today. Honestly if the guy had been there in person, he would have got a black eye, she was so livid.

well .. I've seen Leora very angry a few times so I assume he doesn't live nearby 😏

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No wonder they went for a Beer run. Malia polished it off whilst Leora was out! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Would be a good thing for Leora to be a sounding board right now because she won't know how angry Malia was earlier. That is the kind of thing she should talk to her about, just get it out of her system.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Sergio said:

As always women are unpredictable, Leora home early and everything is normal, someone had talked about Nina and Kira, they left VHTV

Are you sure they have not just moved apartments again? That was what i read this week.