Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Are you sure they have not just moved apartments again? That was what i read this week.

they was meant to have moved into new place last week  , but something happened and 5 apartments went off the radar. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

they was meant to have moved into new place last week  , but something happened and 5 apartments went off the radar. 

So that only leaves then about, what, 174 other places that site has? 😆

39 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Last news from Kira: "technicians work only on weekdays 😞 So we will go online on Monday. Well, in any case, it will be soon ...!)"

You can read in CC for VHTV from Kira herself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

see you later

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈  🦨  🐴  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭  🌟 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️nhf😁x 

Sweet dreams girls

Leora love Malia 

👸💞👸🌟

🐈😴😴😴😴

👋  Ok. Have a good night filipe my friend. See you in about 10 or 15 minutes. 🙂

• Haha 4

I would like to pick the avid viewers of this apartments brain a little bit if I may.  This past Wednesday was an epic night for L&M and I'm just curious if the previous epic night of L&M was also on a Wednesday night?  The reason I'm asking is to see if maybe there is one night a week that L&M set aside just for them and that night possibly being on Wednesdays.  All thoughts are welcomed!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Last news from Kira: "technicians work only on weekdays 😞 So we will go online on Monday. Well, in any case, it will be soon ...!)"

You can read in CC for VHTV from Kira herself.

Why are you posting that on this topic? Go to where you belong.

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would like to pick the avid viewers of this apartments brain a little bit if I may.  This past Wednesday was an epic night for L&M and I'm just curious if the previous epic night of L&M was also on a Wednesday night?  The reason I'm asking is to see if maybe there is one night a week that L&M set aside just for them and that night possibly being on Wednesdays.  All thoughts are welcomed!

No Sir! First was a Thursday (side by side, or rather, one behind the other separate Couch bate), then first 'Mutual' was a Saturday. No pattern at all with the girls, they like to surprise us!

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

No Sir! First was a Thursday (side by side, or rather one behind the other separate Couch bate), then first Mutual was a Saturday. No pattern at all with the girls, they like to surprise us!

OK thank you sir!!  Surprises it will be LOL.  I was just curious and you cured my curiosity!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK thank you sir!!  Surprises it will be LOL.  I was just curious and you cured my curiosity!

And this is why so many of us cannot tear ourselves away! They have us by the Kahunas!