Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I am also not so happy with these evenings but they do everything together all week and that is not good either, both give each other space and you will find that again when they are together 😇

good point Xarvaz

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I am also not so happy with these evenings but they do everything together all week and that is not good either, both give each other space and you will find that again when they are together 😇

NO!!! Xarvaz Sir, you are missing my point entirely!!

I am not talking about anything other than worrying about Malia getting herself lost with someone so soon, which it has looked like at times. That is all. Nothing regarding the home arrangement, nothing about Leora. Just Malia and her behavior on the phone. That is what concerns me and i'm looking out for her, because i do not trust someone on the other end of a call who appears TO ME as someone i would not trust. JMO.

Leora left to date .... she promised yesterday to the guy during the phone call that interrupted the party at LR, that today they would go out together .... (since she left early, hopefully she'll come back early, but with her you never know) ...
Malia stayed at home because she is a great friend and she wasn't going to spoil Leora's plans for this afternoon / night, and also for us to have someone to look at, because nobody likes  the empty apartment ....
Although Malia does not pin me to the screen, I am very grateful for everything she does and I admire her for that ....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Actually i have to disagree Sir. I think she IS happy on her own quite a bit, she could easily go out if she wanted, but chooses not to. And that is fairly regular. I've thought for a while she is more of a homebird, and is happiest when it is her and Leora at home. So when Leora is out, Malia is at home i think by choice. It does not have anything to do with Leora's social life, that is a totally separate thing. What i am bothered about is seeing Malia suddenly acting different, and this is only down to whoever has been on the other end of the phone/skype for literally the last 10 days or so. When you watch someone regular, you notice changes very easily. 

I said this last week, and i think i will be saying it again and again. There is something about Saturdays which brings out either the very best or the very worst in the apartment.

With all due respect, she is after all a grown adult woman slip. It is very likely that no one who visits here has any say so as far as any advice or suggestions as to what may or may not occur in her life with exception of perhaps a possible significant other elsewhere and/or her friend and roommate there. Besides, she may not even be aware of this site as her friend is and has been for quite awhile.

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

NO!!! Xarvaz Sir, you are missing my point entirely!!

I am not talking about anything other than worrying about Malia getting herself lost with someone so soon, which it has looked like at times. That is all. Nothing regarding the home arrangement, nothing about Leora. Just Malia and her behavior on the phone. That is what concerns me and i'm looking out for her, because i do not trust someone on the other end of a call who appears TO ME as someone i would not trust. JMO.

I know what you're saying Slip and I believe Xarvaz does as well.  I think it's a case of different viewpoints that's all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Leora left to date .... she promised yesterday to the guy during the phone call that interrupted the party at LR, that today they would go out together .... (since she left early, hopefully she'll come back early, but with her you never know) ...
Malia stayed at home because she is a great friend and she wasn't going to spoil Leora's plans for this afternoon / night, and also for us to have someone to look at, because nobody likes  the empty apartment ....
Although Malia does not pin me to the screen, I am very grateful for everything she does and I admire her for that ....

Thanks for the insight!!

6 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Really good point Lewis. 👌

• Like 1

guys, when Leora is out and Malia home alone there is always a discussion here, we are dealing with adult girls who know what they are doing, remember they are strong  Russians and not Dutch sheeps

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:
guys, when Leora is out and Malia home alone there is always a discussion here, we are dealing with adult girls who know what they are doing, remember they are strong  Russians and not Dutch sheeps

Lol. Dutch sheeps...hilarious description Xarvax. 🙂

• Haha 2