Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

No wedding ring for a start.....

That doesn't necessarily mean anything though Slip.  I didn't wear a wedding ring for over 25 years in my marriage.  My younger brother is the exact same way except that I don't think he ever wore a wedding ring after the day he and his wife were married.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That doesn't necessarily mean anything though Slip.  I didn't wear a wedding ring for over 25 years in my marriage.  My younger brother is the exact same way except that I don't think he ever wore a wedding ring after the day he and his wife were married.

Fair point!

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

L'altra volta Leora è uscita senza borsa ed è stata tutto il giorno fuori casa.

Vedremo se stasera tornerà o meno...

There could be any number of reasons why Leora left with a bag.  She could have preplanned to stop off at the grocery store on her way home to get Malia and extra pickle LMAO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, Ok. That call ended very badly. She shouted but was laughing then but shouted again and hung up. Now looks pissed off slightly. Maybe i got it wrong with what she was doing. BUT she still did it. I don't who it was but all i can go off is that "10 day thing", that short space of time.

And he's called back again. They are arguing i'm sure. 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There could be any number of reasons why Leora left with a bag.  She could have preplanned to stop off at the grocery store on her way home to get Malia and extra pickle LMAO

Esatto, e poi comunque è da tempo che Leora non fa più orari strani

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 6/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, Brokk! said:

Let's not exaggerate please, it seems to me that everything is always the same.

I take your point sir, i have a habit of doing that!

Supposedly according to hearsay that originated from some that had understood the language quite well and others that had translated some conversations that have occurred there as well as someone that may have a link to some certain social media account, she was once living with some guy that she eventually had a child with...apparently long enough that if they were not legally married...they were considered as such. Eventually...they supposedly parted ways and now she supposedly has a bf back where they are from that she has supposedly been involved with for awhile now. And that's an awful lot of supposedly's, but the saga continues. 😏

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Fuck she is furious. God, this afternoon is torture.

She needs to hang up, get dressed and take a long walk to clear her head. Not pour more beer.