Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Hmm. I should be quite happy seeing the little Star like this right now as i log in. But seeing her in that state of (un)dress, doing what she is doing, but whilst she is on the phone , that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. Malia,  i warned you about dickheads.....

12 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Hmm. I should be quite happy seeing the little Star like this right now as i log in. But seeing her in that state of (un)dress, doing what she is doing, but whilst she is on the phone , that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. Malia,  i warned you about dickheads.....

she's already done her thing in the bath, and besides she's a big girl who knows what she's doing

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she's already done her thing in the bath, and besides, she's a big girl who knows what she's doing

I know, but it just makes me feel.....I don't know. This kind of thing seems out of character. And so soon, only 10 days or so, skyping like mad, all coy etc and now seeing this. I am just a concerned fan who is showing i care that's all. And all it takes is someone who says all the right things, a player, a womaniser. And i bet if Leora saw her like this , she would be taken aback.

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I know, but it just makes me feel.....I don't know. This kind of thing seems out of character. And so soon, only 10 days or so, skyping like mad, all coy etc and now seeing this. I am just a concerned fan who is showing i care that's all. And all it takes is someone who says all the right things, a player, a womaniser. 

I think those people are far away otherwise she would go there, moreover she apparently only does it when she needs it so she is firmly in control

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think those people are far away otherwise she would go there, moreover she apparently only does it when she needs it so she is firmly in control

I just hope you are right. But you can't blame me for thinking bad, i mean, if someone is one the phone like this to a member of the opposite sex, what else can you think, especially seemingly out of nowhere?

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I just hope you are right. But you can't blame me for thinking bad, i mean, if someone is one the phone like this to a member of the opposite sex, what else can you think, especially seemingly out of nowhere?

well no you care about her that can never be bad, but I notice that being alone at home is not for her but Leora also needs her freedom we just have to be patient

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well no you care about her that can never be bad, but I notice that being alone at home is not for her but Leora also needs her freedom we just have to be patient

Actually i have to disagree Sir. I think she IS happy on her own quite a bit, she could easily go out if she wanted, but chooses not to. And that is fairly regular. I've thought for a while she is more of a homebird, and is happiest when it is her and Leora at home. So when Leora is out, Malia is at home i think by choice. It does not have anything to do with Leora's social life, that is a totally separate thing. What i am bothered about is seeing Malia suddenly acting different, and this is only down to whoever has been on the other end of the phone/skype for literally the last 10 days or so. When you watch someone regular, you notice changes very easily. 

I said this last week, and i think i will be saying it again and again. There is something about Saturdays which brings out either the very best or the very worst in the apartment.

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Morning to all, at the very least she could by an extra vegetable the next time she goes grocery shopping 🙂

It may only be perhaps wishful thinking on the parts of some hf as nothing that could even be considered somewhat related has even ever occurred with anyone's fingers since her arrival there.

Just now, Nicholas said:

It may only be perhaps wishful thinking on the parts of some hf as nothing even that could be considered somewhat related has even occurred with anyone's fingers since her arrival there.

so there has only been rubbing this whole time?

7 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Actually i have to disagree Sir. I think she IS happy on her own quite a bit, she could easily go out if she wanted, but chooses not to. And that is fairly regular. I've thought for a while she is more of a homebird, and is happiest when it is her and Leora at home. So when Leora is out, Malia is at home i think by choice. It does not have anything to do with Leora's social life, that is a totally separate thing. What i am bothered about is seeing Malia suddenly acting different, and this is only down to whoever has been on the other end of the phone/skype for literally the last 10 days or so. When you watch someone regular, you notice changes very easily. 

I said this last week, and i think i will be saying it again and again. There is something about Saturdays which brings out either the very best or the very worst in the apartment.

I am also not so happy with these evenings but they do everything together all week and that is not good either, both give each other space and you will find that again when they are together 😇

• Like 1