Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

Is this not her ex who has the child back home? Sure sounds like it.

Who knows? But she starts by teasing him with her sultry, flirty stuff, then minutes later they are screaming blue murder at each other.

52 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Sorry guys,but I don´t think she´s coming home tonight.She had a bag with things she packed.I think she was ironing a T-shirt and took some shorts to.

You’re right ... I also don’t think she’ll be back earlier tonight, as looks like she’s going to spend the night out, because, as you said, in addition to the T-shirt and shorts, she also took bath products and the hair modulator ....
Sincerely i hope i'm wrong .....

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, slipper guyquad a dit :

Who knows? But she starts by teasing him with her sultry, flirty stuff, then minutes later they are screaming blue murder at each other.

I got some of it on google translate but its a little scrambled she said  "the world of knowledge but still probably there when i was in Krasnoyarsk between us for a long time everything", "she still writes conscience to you this is the same girl who wrote to me then, you are dumb and yes and at the same time you write yes, today i only loved one so much as needed, i like nobody, "well, this is true;another thing is you tell me that you love me and in your own words say that you never loved me at all, i love only there". As i said its scrambled and i have 30 odd other snippets but it does sound like an ex.

16 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Fuck she is furious. God, this afternoon is torture.

She needs to hang up, get dressed and take a long walk to clear her head. Not pour more beer.

that would be good for more people here

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lewis said:

You’re right ... I also don’t think she’ll be back earlier tonight, as looks like she’s going to spend the night out, because, as you said, in addition to the T-shirt and shorts, she also took bath products and the hair modulator ....
Sincerely i hope i'm wrong .....

I think she will be home tonight.  The bag is just to excite speculation IMHO...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

I got some of it on google translate but its a little scrambled she said  "the world of knowledge but still probably there when i was in Krasnoyarsk between us for a long time everything", "she still writes conscience to you this is the same girl who wrote to me then, you are dumb and yes and at the same time you write yes, today i only loved one so much as needed, i like nobody, "well, this is true;another thing is you tell me that you love me and in your own words say that you never loved me at all, i love only there". As i said its scrambled and i have 30 odd other snippets but it does sound like an ex.

thanks for the snippets and maybe next time you can break it down like this.....caller: blah blah blah, Malia: blah blah blah.  just a suggestion

• Like 1