B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

Babi's bating now FFS!...I know this is an adult site, but can some of the girls not show just a glimmer of reality sometimes and, for instance, read a book 😏...I know it ain't very exciting to watch, but surely it's what they'd do occasionally in the comfort of their own bedroom back home in real life...Just saying...

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Curly there and having sex. Gina riding! 😍

why its always gina having all the fun?

release the tall guy with his eyes always wide open when you tell him something, its look so funny.

after 6 months irma deserve someone to cuddle

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why its always gina having all the fun?

release the tall guy with his eyes always wide open when you tell him something, its look so funny.

after 6 months irma deserve someone to cuddle

Irma will never do anything like that on camera. She is more of a tease queen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Irma will never do anything like that on camera. She is more of a tease queen.

59 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i refuse to admit that

You refusing to believe it doesn't stop it from being true. If you can't see it by now with all the evidence that she has presented, then there's no hope.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Babi's bating now FFS!...I know this is an adult site, but can some of the girls not show just a glimmer of reality sometimes and, for instance, read a book 😏...I know it ain't very exciting to watch, but surely it's what they'd do occasionally in the comfort of their own bedroom back home in real life...Just saying...

so you think they read books when they are home ? 😂 they wouldn't be here if they did that lol

• Haha 1

Tiens GINA va chercher les café crÚme et les croissants à 05 h 20 du matin pour son chéri qui ronfle paisiblement  

ah non, !! je me suis trompé , elle va au marché  !!!!!!  elle doit acheter des légumes ,

elle est mĂȘme partie avec le sachet vert plein de lĂ©gumes pour justifier son retour plus tard.

• Thanks 1