B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Cesar/Curly was only interesting when he was trying to fuck other girls. Now he's domesticated so I couldn't care less about seeing him.

I miss the wild partying that used to come with him too.

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

After he fucked Ulyana it all came to an end.

There you are---but where's Harley??? 😏🤣

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you all have a good evening!  I think i'm going to take my vette out for a much needed drive, the weather is nice and it doesn't look like rain.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

you all have a good evening!  I think i'm going to take my vette out for a much needed drive, the weather is nice and it doesn't look like rain.

??????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I don't own a vette anymore. I got the 66 Pontiac Tempest in my cover photo.😁

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I only watch Gina when she is alone. I can't stand that Curly idiot.

same here ..a very lame  dysfunctional Romeo.. (you saw that weak limp attempt at sex with the hottest Ulyana)  ...just terrible...... I'm happy he has been getting passed around and he's that guy getting /tricking all these different girls in this project ...good for him but terrible performance .....a waste 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

same here ..a very lame  dysfunctional Romeo.. (you saw that weak limp attempt at sex with the hottest Ulyana)  ...just terrible...... I'm happy he has been getting passed around and he's that guy getting /tricking all these different girls in this project ...good for him but terrible performance .....a waste 

you may not like the boy which is fine, but he is not bad at fucking, and that's why these girls like to have sex with him. He fucked Ulyana really good, they only had to stop because Gina got emotional and left the apartment in tears so he had to cut it off and go after her. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you may not like the boy which is fine, but he is not bad at fucking, and that's why these girls like to have sex with him. He fucked Ulyana really good, they only had to stop because Gina got emotional and left the apartment in tears so he had to cut it off and go after her. 

He was barely hard for Ulyana (in her apt) ....barely could fuck her in the beginning until she took control...sucked him hard and he fucked??? her for a couple of minutes ...look at her facial expressions ...she was laughung at how lame he was.... terrible.... the attempt at a few girls in the tub scene ...after no takers the final girl got 3 minutes of sloopy water sex... only once of the 3 times (I saw)  he fucked gina was of any hard dick lasting 5 minutes.... too lazy to ever take his his pants off cause he knows it's going to be hit and run....seriously look at these videos.....

I don't slag without good reason.....

I did not say I didn't like him (no nothing about him)  I twice said I was happy he was fucking the circuit of drunk party girls... and happy for him ....but he is a LAME !!!! uneventful lover ...  ( maybe 3 or 5 minutes of sex is 'not bad  fucking"  from your perspective ...not mine ...Lame and Lazy and rarely a HARD Dick .... 

and enough of him from me ....