B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July)

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

her for a couple of minutes ...look at her facial expressions ...she was laughung at how lame he was.... terrible....

Yeah... so lame and terrible that she wanted him to come back for more sex..

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

only once of the 3 times (I saw)  he fucked gina was of any hard dick lasting 5 minutes.... too lazy to ever take his his pants off cause he knows it's going to be hit and run....seriously look at these videos.....

Well he did fuck her a hell of a lot more than three times, so....

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

He was barely hard for Ulyana (in her apt) ....barely could fuck her in the beginning until she took control...sucked him hard and he fucked??? her for a couple of minutes ...look at her facial expressions ...she was laughung at how lame he was.... terrible.... the attempt at a few girls in the tub scene ...after no takers the final girl got 3 minutes of sloopy water sex... only once of the 3 times (I saw)  he fucked gina was of any hard dick lasting 5 minutes.... too lazy to ever take his his pants off cause he knows it's going to be hit and run....seriously look at these videos.....

I don't slag without good reason.....

I did not say I didn't like him (no nothing about him)  I twice said I was happy he was fucking the circuit of drunk party girls... and happy for him ....but he is a LAME !!!! uneventful lover ...  ( maybe 3 or 5 minutes of sex is 'not bad  fucking"  from your perspective ...not mine ...Lame and Lazy and rarely a HARD Dick .... 

and enough of him from me ....

well, you have your interpretation of what you have seen, which is different than mine. so I have to respectfully disagree. have a good day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

you may not like the boy which is fine, but he is not bad at fucking, and that's why these girls like to have sex with him. He fucked Ulyana really good, they only had to stop because Gina got emotional and left the apartment in tears so he had to cut it off and go after her. 

I think at the time Gina wanted to cut it off...😏

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think at the time Gina wanted to cut it off...😏

Gina had already left the apartment. Curly's friend knocked on the door and told him what happened. so curly was like "I have to go and see what's going on" 

• Like 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

I can't remember the last time I went over to visit someone and took a shower when I got there....Oh, that was never.😏

she has come over from another country. you probably would if you have traveled a few hours

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

No recuerdo la última vez que fui a visitar a alguien y me di una ducha cuando llegué allí ... Oh, eso nunca fue. 😏

This girl looks like she's gonna stay a few days...😉

• Like 2