Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

Leora said several times that she is heterosexual .... we all saw how surprised she was when, on a night of glasses and dancing, Malia touched her ass ... So, for Leora, I don't expect them to do much more than they already did ... I don't think there are kisses or licks ... FOR ME what they already did is enough ...
Malia, on the other hand, is a big surprise ... and I think she feels something more for Leora than just friendship ... we'll see ...  future will tell ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Leora said several times that she is heterosexual .... we all saw how surprised she was when, on a night of glasses and dancing, Malia touched her ass ... So, for Leora, I don't expect them to do much more than they already did ... I don't think there are kisses or licks ... FOR ME what they already did is enough ...
Malia, on the other hand, is a big surprise ... and I think she feels something more for Leora than just friendship ... we'll see ...  future will tell ....

It will be interesting to follow

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Once again. This is something new for both of them. This would not be happening at all if she was living with any other female. It has taken that bond and mutual affection for anything like what we have seen to happen. Those who want her back how to she was only have to wait until she is living single again. There is something that has been woken up there and as i have said many many times - You cannot fake certain things. If some are hoping for it to be fake to suit their view, then fine. I know what i see and there are a lot of things there that are totally real. Each to their own. But why such a great atmosphere on cam has to be crapped on is beyond me. 

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Once again. This is something new for both of them. This would not be happening at all if she was living with any other female. It has taken that bond and mutual affection for anything like what we have seen to happen. Those who want her back how to she was only have to wait until she is living single again. There is something that has been woken up there and as i have said many many times - You cannot fake certain things. If some are hoping for it to be fake to suit their view, then fine. I know what i see and there are a lot of things there that are totally real. Each to their own. But why such a great atmosphere on cam has to be crapped on is beyond me. 

Last Wednesday's event, it was certainly easy to see where they were both into it IMHO.  I think what they have is genuine and I can't wait to follow along with how it all turns out!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Last Wednesday's event, it was certainly easy to see where they were both into it IMHO.  I think what they have is genuine and I can't wait to follow along with how it all turns out!

Why shucks there hf...although I've never denied being part lesbian myself...I never would have expected that from you as well. ☺

• Haha 1