Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

with some it does Nick

It has been thought to be the case with someone there as well in the past. I've always known that the someone referred to has pretty much always been the one calling the shots as far as what occurs there at times such as those anyway.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think i can sum up what the general questioning has been, over tonight's still brilliant massage from one to the other. And it's very simple.

It wasn't one of 'those' nights.

That's all it is! Those nights are special. As i said yesterday, it's down to mood. Tonight was relaxed. Nothing more than that! Everything's still great between them, no problems. Leora did seem to be a bit pissed with things she was dealing with on the phone before, yet she still wanted to be with her soulmate after. To repeat myself again (!) They are not robots!!

i just want too point out that malia is still having problems with her ears,  and felt ill at the kitchen table before they went into the bedroom. thats why she didn't eat her salad .   so perhaps they decided too have a body 2 body massage  this time,  

• Like 2