Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It sounds like Leora has gone as far as she is willing to go with Malia.  What do you guys and gals think?

Regarding Leora, being unpredictable as she is. My honest opinion, is to  " never say never ". 

Tomorrow is a new day. What applies to today, may not tomorrow. I am talking long term.

Not using today's seemingly interfering activities as a guideline. 

Who would have bet three months ago. We would have seen the event that happened Wed.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Leora, I know you very well from the years of being that little fly on the wall that you never see. Can you please just let Malia taste the nectar of the gods ? You know how sweet that nectar is and I know she wants so bad to taste it that it is driving her crazy mad. Enough already Leora. Your a big girl now, so maybe it is about time actually act like one. Let yourself experience all things sexually that you fantasize about. Don't have regrets as life passes us by so fast and one day you will ask yourself why ? I could of. I should of. I wanted too. But I didn't.

Image result for beating heart gifsImage result for beating heart gifsImage result for beating heart gifs

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

Regarding Leora, being unpredictable as she is. My honest opinion, is to  " never say never ". 

Tomorrow is a new day. What applies to today, may not tomorrow. I am talking long term.

Who would have bet three months ago. We would have seen the event that happened Wed.

exactly

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

i just want too point out that malia is still having problems with her ears,  and felt ill at the kitchen table before they went into the bedroom. thats why she didn't eat her salad .   so perhaps they decided too have a body 2 body massage  this time,  

Great point! 

I am right in saying that the phrase "That's why she didn't eat her salad" is a reference to the meal at the kitchen table......:biggrin:

52 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think i can sum up what the general questioning has been, over tonight's still brilliant massage from one to another. And it's very simple.

It wasn't one of 'those' nights.

That's all it is! Those nights are special. As i said yesterday, it's down to mood. Tonight was relaxed. Nothing more than that! Everything's still great between them, no problems. Leora did seem to be a bit pissed with things she was dealing with on the phone before, yet she still wanted to be with her soulmate after. To repeat myself again (!) They are not robots!!

Yes slip but still it was clearly obvious who was trying to go further and when something was said or done both times, after the second attempt, it all ceased. Of course anything only ever occurs that they both may be in a mood for or want to, but as I said before, those times occur more or less when one of the two, more so than the other, is in a mood for anything to occur. Even if the other is in a mood and that one who more or less calls the shots is not, then something doesn't occur. Just like what happened there tonight and it's happened the same way before on multiple occasions.

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

First off, as I've never been an avid Leora watcher in the past and haven't been a subscriber for over 3 years, from what I have been reading on the forum, I think your assessment is accurate.  Secondly, I'm just a little surprised after having talked to Leora back in the day and how she feels about the Barcelona girls and what they do, that what has transpired between her and Malia is very surprising to me.  I am not trying to discourage them from doing anything else at all so please don't misunderstand me.  As a lot of you know, I wish RLC was women only and no guys allowed but that's just me.

Other than Leora's "Me" time today, I don't know what other interfering activities might have taken place so I can't really comment on anything else other than what I already have, and I've probably already commented enough for one day.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

it was clearly obvious who was trying to go further and when something was said or done after the second attempt, it all ceased.

which bit do you mean?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Secondly, I'm just a little surprised after having talked to Leora back in the day......that what has transpired between her and Malia is very surprising to me.

To her and Malia too i am sure HF. Because it is something real and very new to them both, which they are getting to grips with. So they are taking things the right way - Slowly. Neither of them would have predicted any of this three months ago, that's why. They are probably as surprised as we are. That's why it's real.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

When Malia was teasing her as if she wanted to go further on at least two occasions that I noticed.

I know what you mean but i think that it was simply her doing a little bit and then stopping off her own back! I didn't get any feeling of it being stopped by the other, i think as i said that the whole occasion was always more of a 'Relaxed' one from the start. And even so, if one wasn't in the mood, then fine! Not everyone can be!

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

To her and Malia too i am sure HF. Because it is something real and very new to them both, which they are getting to grips with. So they are taking things the right way - Slowly. Neither of them would have predicted any of this three months ago, that's why. They are probably as surprised as we are. That's why it's real.

I think it's great, just surprising that's all.  I guess that not in a million years I would have ever thought that it would have happened but i'm ecstatic that it has!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, as I've never been an avid Leora watcher in the past and haven't been a subscriber for over 3 years, from what I have been reading on the forum, I think your assessment is accurate.  Secondly, I'm just a little surprised after having talked to Leora back in the day and how she feels about the Barcelona girls and what they do, that what has transpired between her and Malia is very surprising to me.  I am not trying to discourage them from doing anything else at all so please don't misunderstand me.  As a lot of you know, I wish RLC was women only and no guys allowed but that's just me.

Other than Leora's "Me" time today, I don't know what other interfering activities might have taken place so I can't really comment on anything else other than what I already have, and I've probably already commented enough for one day.

And so what did Leora have to say about the Barcelona girls pray tell? And was she talking about Kamila and Kristy or about the girls of the next era?

• Like 1