Paul

Guest redibla

Guest redibla

Stop blaming Paul. Dont forget that sex is with 2 persons. If Leora would have a strong wish that something changes, she would ask for more service. If not its her fault alone.

Some Girls so actually enjoy pleasing her man more then pleasing herself.

I had a GF too.. she was that way. I was not satisfied with her "focusing on me" too.. but what can you do.

People are different. There is no ultimative way to do things right. If you are the best man in bed, doenst mean it would please her.......  you know.. there is something behind you personal horizon -.-

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate

Read the topic - Will Leora ever have an orgasm!!! Started and followed up by people here much longer than me, suggesting she's never been seen to have one, not one! We can never be sure, but her body language suggests she is far from satisfied and Paul's actions suggest he is incapable.

Guest friedel

paul kann ihr keinen richtigen orgasm.geben,weil er seine vorfreude schon beim reiben an ihren schenkel verbraucht.

Ich habe noch nie einen mann kennen gelernt,der soviel am reiben und luft bewegungen macht.Er freut sich wenn seine hose

mal ein bischen ausgebeult ist,viel zu sehen ist ja nichts.Lecken und an der votze zu reiben ist auch nicht sein ding.Er arbeitet nicht mit den kopf,

deswegen hat er keine ausdauer.Normal kann er keine frau befriedigen.Aber leora liebt ihn nun mal abgöttisch.Sie möchte ihn nicht verlieren

und nimmt es so hin wie sie es will.Also wird sie mit paul nie zum höhepunkt kommen

Guest redibla

if she wanted it different... why she doesnt teach him?  Finger/Tounge arent complicated. Or Paul laying down only providing his touge while Leora would sit on his face having control. WHY she doesnt do that...

its easy to blame paul.  If she is not satisfied, its her fault - hers alone!  Either bad communication or unwillingness or her own sexual incabability. One often forgets: women have a different masturbation behavior. Not every woman knows herself perfectly as men usually do. You guys only see a pretty cute woman and wish things for her in your fantasy...  that doesnt necessarily meet reality. You see her naked and ask youself how he can resist so easily and other stuff... thats just wrong in every way!

If maybe that shes really not satisfied but she doesnt know the different way. still... its like being uneducated: one is lucky in that state. so what are we that we can put a value on others sexual life :-/

if she wanted it different... why she doesnt teach him?  Finger/Tounge arent complicated. Or Paul laying down only providing his touge while Leora would sit on his face having control. WHY she doesnt do that...

its easy to blame paul.  If she is not satisfied, its her fault - hers alone!  Either bad communication or unwillingness or her own sexual incabability. One often forgets: women have a different masturbation behavior. Not every woman knows herself perfectly as men usually do. You guys only see a pretty cute woman and wish things for her in your fantasy...  that doesnt necessarily meet reality. You see her naked and ask youself how he can resist so easily and other stuff... thats just wrong in every way!

If maybe that shes really not satisfied but she doesnt know the different way. still... its like being uneducated: one is lucky in that state. so what are we that we can put a value on others sexual life :-/

I'd rather just watch her take matters into her own hands and satisfy herself.I don't think Paul would mind if she let her fingers please herself.

In a way Leora and Paul is exactly like the couple that was in this apt before Lina and Mark....they started off rough with Mark looking like he had no ideal at all how to please Lina and they def seemed like they was just Friends with Benefits but Mark did get his shit together and he really did put in work...the only difference i see between the two couples is that Lina had a lot of patience with Mark and never reall seemed to get mad or frustrated with Mark while Leora constantly gets mad at Paul.....and Paul dosnt seem to really care or commit to actually trying to please Leora, Markdef showed he cared and got better at pleasing Lina

Mark used to bang away at Lina for ages and ages but she was virtually dead from head to foot! Everything she ever did was slow or dead slow. Even eating a banana or a sandwich took hours. She had a good body but jesus she was irritating!

Mark was hyper and watching him bang Lina made me feel sick!

When Leora first walked into the apartment I thought we had struck gold. She is great and Paul is at least trying bless him!

I'd rather just watch her take matters into her own hands and satisfy herself.I don't think Paul would mind if she let her fingers please herself.

He might feel emasculated, being unable to make her climax himself.

If he only lasts 3 to 4 minutes, he is never going to satisfy her.