Paul

Guest redibla

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are right Squirrel. Having listened to Paul speaking excellent English I changed my impression of him. I thought he was an uneducated oaf but now think he must be educated to a good standard.

How he earns a living outside the apartment I have no idea but it would be good to know to piece together how this couple tick.

If Leora is in the medical profession then again she must be educated to a good standard. She is certainly talented in many ways. I really wish them all the best as their lives unfold. In the meantime I am just enjoying watching their lives in RLC.

All I want from Paul is for him to give Leora a great fuck that will send her over the edge to that elusive orgasm!!!

Mark used to bang away at Lina for ages and ages but she was virtually dead from head to foot! Everything she ever did was slow or dead slow. Even eating a banana or a sandwich took hours. She had a good body but jesus she was irritating!

Mark was hyper and watching him bang Lina made me feel sick!

When Leora first walked into the apartment I thought we had struck gold. She is great and Paul is at least trying bless him!

lol i never looked at it that way til li went back and watched some of their old videos and you're right about what you said, maybe Mark and paul should switch positions i think him and Leora would match perfectly sexually

I think you are right Squirrel. Having listened to Paul speaking excellent English I changed my impression of him. I thought he was an uneducated oaf but now think he must be educated to a good standard.

How he earns a living outside the apartment I have no idea but it would be good to know to piece together how this couple tick.

If Leora is in the medical profession then again she must be educated to a good standard. She is certainly talented in many ways. I really wish them all the best as their lives unfold. In the meantime I am just enjoying watching their lives in RLC.

All I want from Paul is for him to give Leora a great fuck that will send her over the edge to that elusive orgasm!!!

Paul can only last 4 minutes at the most. So having him give Leora the fuck she deserves and a great orgasm is almost impossible.